Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Batu

sadge
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Batuhan
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 7+
5. Your Discord izerboi
6. Your Nickname Pickle Batu
7. Your ID 1586

Additional information

1. Leader of...BALLAS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-I have so much experience being a deputy for many gangs. With this experience I will take BALLAS to the top.
-I have good comminication and listening skills. With that I will try to solve the situtations and help every members who wants to contribute our gang.
-The BALLAS are going to change with me leading. And my family FAKE also with me. Together we are going to dominate every event and every turf we attend. Me, my deputys and my 50 active members are ready for this journey.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-I will make sure everyone knows the rules. Because without rules rp situations and our fun will be ruined.
-More events we attend more fun brings with it. Thats why I will organise daily events and make sure everyone is having fun.

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Batuhan
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 7+
5. Your Discord izerboi
6. Your Nickname Pickle Batu
7. Your ID 1586

Additional information

1. Leader of...BALLAS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-I have so much experience being a deputy for many gangs. With this experience I will take BALLAS to the top.
-I have good comminication and listening skills. With that I will try to solve the situtations and help every members who wants to contribute our gang.
-The BALLAS are going to change with me leading. And my family FAKE also with me. Together we are going to dominate every event and every turf we attend. Me, my deputys and my 50 active members are ready for this journey.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-I will make sure everyone knows the rules. Because without rules rp situations and our fun will be ruined.
-More events we attend more fun brings with it. Thats why I will organise daily events and make sure everyone is having fun.
+ REP THIS MAN IS REALY CAN BE LEADER 🇹🇷

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom