Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed sexual harassment, sexism, toxicity | 109022, 193754, 101786

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carmen Lola
Suspect ID
109022, 193754
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2023
Time of violation
23:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJAB4XdFK6Y

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
Sizin aksinize tabi oyunu bırakıp dışarı cıkabiliyorum xd tabi ananızı etkinliklerde siktirtmek size bir şey başarmış hissi veriyor
Alper, you must have understood that I don't take you seriously because I didn't answer you. Everyone knows very well what kind of person you are. I don't want to humiliate you here, so stop bothering my family members and me. From the conversations you had when you were in the BH family, you have proved what kind of person you are so far. Just don't try to get attention by talking down to people. Keep spending 10 hours on top of the beach hut and don't mess with us. We have already achieved everything in the game by playing no more than 4 hours a day. We've been together for years and we know each other very well. None of us are such lifeless people that we are not spend time on the beach from morning to evening. you can keep sending my messages from 1 year ago. I would prove the truth of those messages here or how you force people to be friends in real life, but I don't even need to.

1NGRAM

Player
Player
Alper, you must have understood that I don't take you seriously because I didn't answer you. Everyone knows very well what kind of person you are. I don't want to humiliate you here, so stop bothering my family members and me. From the conversations you had when you were in the BH family, you have proved what kind of person you are so far. Just don't try to get attention by talking down to people. Keep spending 10 hours on top of the beach hut and don't mess with us. We have already achieved everything in the game by playing no more than 4 hours a day. We've been together for years and we know each other very well. None of us are such lifeless people that we are not spend time on the beach from morning to evening. you can keep sending my messages from 1 year ago. I would prove the truth of those messages here or how you force people to be friends in real life, but I don't even need to.
Believe me, I don't care what you think I am. If your stupid friends bother someone I love, I'll bother you. We know what you say behind girls' backs, but your family members don't talk about it, of course xd or I can send you screenshots or videos?

1NGRAM

Player
Player
I also have friends in your family, please don't make a fool of yourself by saying that we play for a maximum of 4 hours a day. This gangster behaviour of yours is a calderon for those who have no real life

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
Believe me, I don't care what you think I am. If your stupid friends bother someone I love, I'll bother you. We know what you say behind girls' backs, but your family members don't talk about it, of course xd or I can send you screenshots or videos?
You can send everything you have. I'm not going to get depressed because I talked bad about a girl in the game. I don't think you can play this game easily after this time either. You can return to real life or become a member of virtual friend sites or something.

1NGRAM

Player
Player
You can send everything you have. I'm not going to get depressed because I talked bad about a girl in the game. I don't think you can play this game easily after this time either. You can return to real life or become a member of virtual friend sites or something.
You're dumber than I thought, Calderon. The whole family comes together and looks at these forums, but not one of you says that if Alper got into this fight, he probably doesn't care? When will it be time for you to stop being virtual gangsters?

weins

clapper
Player
Ha bu arada 2,5-3 yıldır ananızı etkinliklerde siktiren sizsiniz canım bir şey sormadan önce Calderon'a danış belki bu yazının aptalca olduğunu o söyler sana
you just said are guys still playing the game and you know a lot of things but so sadly the guy who told you that is such a liar i really want to know which fam is that

Yuto

Player
Player
As someone who plays games just to spend time with women at the beach, what you say is very assertive.
Who gives the right to speak to someone who calls his ex girlfriend a whore and makes her the talk of the town? you're such a loser so fuck off

Yuto

Player
Player
You and your friends are provoking people and boasting that you are toxic you are even threatening someone like "I don't think you can play this game easily after this time either" I wonder how 36 monkeys can bother us in this game.

oosmantimurtas

Player
Player
Who gives the right to speak to someone who calls his ex girlfriend a whore and makes her the talk of the town? you're such a loser so fuck off
It doesn't surprise me that you're pathetic enough to keep track of what we've been through. Frankly, I don't understand what my experiences with my ex have to do with the current situation. This is a platform where people share their game-related or player-related problems with the authorities. This isn't a place for idiots like you to do stupid things to get attention. Go dance on the beach or gossip about people among yourselves. Or come and suck my dick

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 98205 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1
ID 193754 will receive a punishment for Toxicity,Racism
ID 109022 will receive a punishment for Toxicity
ID 101786 will receive a punishment for Toxicity

and every single forum account whoever did toxicity, off topic comments below this thread will get forum warning/ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom