Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Sam Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

Forum King
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam

2. IRL Age- 21

3. Time Zone-PST

4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours

5. Your Discord- iphantomace

6. Your Nickname- Sam Hill

7. Your ID- 87

Additional information

1: Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ever since I started in Grand RP, I have been in law enforcement since the beginning. I started in SAHP and worked my up to Sheriff. It has always been a dream of mine to run FIB. I think that I am qualified to do so from the accomplishments I have. I have been a Leader 5 Times in the city and always brought improvements.

FIB Is the Elite Side of law enforcement which needs to be done through our actions and the way we hold ourselves. This will start through HR and go all the way through every department and all the way up to the Director. This will keep FIB in an Elite Standard that will help improve and create new RP and keep new players learning.

I Have played a lot of RP throughout the years. I started at Five M and moved to Grand. That was the best move that I made. I started Grand in 2022 and never looked back. Creating lifelong friendships and creating bonds. These will help me run FIB so that we can make sure that we are all together running Legal orgs to the highest value possible.

With FIB being a part of The Elite Law Enforcement, I have rebuilt HR and will keep working to create RP throughout the RP HR Department. I want HR to be more than just training. I want them to be teaching RP and putting our members into unique situations that will cause rule breaks. This will keep the org running and away from rule breaks. This will help them understand RP as well. I hope that we can forge the next FIB Leader during this term and create a new way of brotherhood. I want to create a family that will have each other’s backs in everything.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

I want to create long-lasting relationships with other orgs. If I am selected as Director, I will have a meeting with other orgs right away to discuss what we need to work on as Law Enforcement officers. This will bring up new ways of defeating gangs and taking down the new ways of the gangs. It will always increase newer players wanting to join the state side as well as FIB.

No matter how much you want to say that you don’t make mistakes, we all do it. I will admit mine when I make them. I will raise this culture in my term. We will always do our best to not make mistakes, but we will be humble and know that we can admit when we are wrong at something. I will foster this culture and create great Agents who are there to help new players and create new and improved agents.

I will be assigning weekly tasks to each department that will ensure activity. This will have mini-operations for each org. Some will be training new agents and some will go to making sure that We are confiscating and searching. This will help us clean up crime and keep the city safe for the citizens of Los Santos

I will make sure to hold FIB at the highest Honor and make sure that we are attending all events and making sure that we are creating RP situations that is good for the whole player base. This means we will have many operations per day. We will involve all orgs so that we have great communication in the term.

Collaboration between all orgs is needed to have successful operations. We all must adapt and overcome as one unit to be able to see results and return the power stateside. By working together we can strive to create better RP throughout State and Crime.

FIB cannot be done alone. I am grateful for all the members who have supported me. I would not be the leader that I am today without it. I know that we can accomplish good things together. We will clean up the streets and do many gang raids and Operations. Fib Plays a vital role in making sure we have no corruption in the city. We will make sure to eliminate all that we can.

I hope to work with you all again and serve this great City. I have never been so proud to have been a part of this journey and I could not have done it without the people around me. Thank you for all that you have done for me. See you on the other side!

Best Regards,

Former Sheriff

Sam Hill

deqz

Player
Player
one of the few guys thats actually nice and also a great leader, +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom