Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel DeNugget

DeFamily191
Player
DeFamily191

Family Information:
- Family name: DeFamily191
- Family leader: Ovunc Arslan | 134323
- Family house NO. : 63
- Leader's forum name: Ovunc Arslan
- Leader's discord: ovunc

Family Logo:

hWrc3fE.png

Family Backstory:
I'm Ovunc Arslan, 31 years old. I was living in Turkey with my family and was interested in cars and came to los santos to learn more about cars. While I was studying in Los Santos, I also learned about car stealing and met a few car thieves and realized they weren't doing their job well. I told them about cars and taught them car stealing tactics. We started working together. We stole the cars of rich families and helped the poor with the money we earned. We didn't have a family and we decided to start a family under my leadership because we needed family and moneyt o deal with strong families.We decided to become the most dangerous car thief gang in town.
Wandering in the streets of Los Santos, - DeFamily191.

Family Goals:
- Making our family known in the city
- Taking over businesses
- Reaching top 15 in the city

Family Rules:
- Religion, language, racial discrimination is prohibited.
- Respect each other.
- Respect the chain of command and follow up to it.
- Learn the Server rules.

Family Ranks:
10. De-Boss | The leader of the family.
9. De-UnderBoss | The following leader of the family, taking decisions whenever the leader is not there.
8. De-Deputy | The right hand of the family, supporting and helping out everyone and taking decisions when the following leaders aren't there.
7. De-Family191 | Experienced family members that are loyal and know almost if not everything about the server and it's rules.
6. De-Professional | Experienced family members that have a good understanding about the server and it's rules, mostly good shooters.
5. De-Elite | Family members that are less within the action but have more within the social part of the server. such as trading and finance.
4. De-Gangster | Family members that like to be in action attending to business wars and informals, can somewhat shoot.
3. De-Bruder | Family members that do have experience in the server but are new to the family.
2. De-Amateur | Family members that don't have as much experience and are still learning.

1. De-Beginner| Family members that are new to the project.

Family Outfit:
SbIvHmA.png

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom