Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prateek Takeda
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DzptzL_m97LoGwdJue_K-HQH3Uvnd4_R?usp=drive_link

Prateek Takeda

Player
Player
I lent my house, cars, helicopter, money, and all the stuff I got through my hard work in the last 1.5 years to him for the family which he used to say he would return to me if the family ever got disbanded or I leave.. but now he kicked me from family and disbanded the family.. took all my stuff and selling to make money.. blocked me from everywhere so I can't even contact him..it feels like I got scammed all my hard work is gone. please do something about that

Shourya_

Player
Player
I lent my house, cars, helicopter, money, and all the stuff I got through my hard work in the last 1.5 years to him for the family which he used to say he would return to me if the family ever got disbanded or I leave.. but now he kicked me from family and disbanded the family.. took all my stuff and selling to make money.. blocked me from everywhere so I can't even contact him..it feels like I got scammed all my hard work is gone. please do something about that
YES HE IS A SCAMMER HE IS NOT RETURNING MY 6 CARS BACK

Kenjin Takeda

Player
Player
This is ridiculous. Both of these two were DEPUTIES, of my family. THEY BOTH conspired to jeopardize my operation and were successful. I wish to keep the remains of what I OWNED. This was My Family. I lost faith in them and fired them...Now they are asking for my PERSONAL things back. I don't feel like selling my personal items. Changing my mind is not a rule break. This conspiracy to commit against needs to stop. Also, they have both demonstrated steady pursuit in discord DMs. this is harassment. They are going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom