Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Rohdes
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Sep 20, 2023
Time
:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/N1janJt

stackb

Player
Player
On 9/20/2023 at approximately :20 I was chasing a person who had multiple times shot at me in the city, at this point I was in ghetto. I did hit the front of the guy's truck in attempt to slow him and I can see how this could have been considered CR so I will not dispute this claim made by Mr. Zeke Landon, However I am here to dispute the claim in which he says I "POSSIBLY RDMd' and since he can't tell if its RDM or not he still punished me for it. I believe under the rules in which I so strictly love and respect, I MUST BREAK a rule in order to be punished. I am under the impression that an ADMIN cannot and should not punish someone unless they are 100% certain a rule has been broken and as you can see in my screenshots Mr. Zeke Landon even admitted to me, he wasn't sure if I was shooting his tires or if I was shooting at him, so he punished me for RDM. I find this very in just and in breach of an ADMINs position in which he is meant to have full proof of someone breaking or rule for him to punish them for it. I had an intention to pop the truck tires so the man would again get out and try to fight me in ghetto, the man I was fighting however stopped fighting me and called Zeke over to watch where I was then punished wrongfully for RDM when I shot the truck tires to get him to jump out of the truck. As you can see the damage logs will show I inflicted no damage during this time period in which I informed Mr. Zeke Landon of, but he insisted to take it to complaints. I request the reviewing administrator to respectfully watch over Mr. Landons POV in which they will see he wasn't sure where I was shooting, therefore I should not be punished for RDM and I am requesting this get lifted from my record, thank you in advance, Zander Rohdes.

TH3OV8E.png

KQvoepu.png

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hello, you forgot to add the biggest part in the situation, you were shooting at him or as you claim to be shooting his truck from city into ghetto. While also doing CR on him continuously on purpose which you admitted to. And of course from my POV you are shooting, but you are the one deciding where the shots are going, so maybe you were tryna shoot him and now changed it to trying to shoot his truck and yet you don't have any POV PROOF of it either. So, higher admins will see what I saw too RDM from my POV as you shot and it would be considered RDM no matter what you are trying to shoot at or did shoot at by trying to cover it up with no proofs to prove it.

Leaving this complaint to James/Alex for Final Decision.

stackb

Player
Player
Hello, you forgot to add the biggest part in the situation, you were shooting at him or as you claim to be shooting his truck from city into ghetto. While also doing CR on him continuously on purpose which you admitted to. And of course from my POV you are shooting, but you are the one deciding where the shots are going, so maybe you were tryna shoot him and now changed it to trying to shoot his truck and yet you don't have any POV PROOF of it either. So, higher admins will see what I saw too RDM from my POV as you shot and it would be considered RDM no matter what you are trying to shoot at or did shoot at by trying to cover it up with no proofs to prove it.

My POV didn't clip it, thats what your POV is for that does not mean I am trying to cover anything up why are you now falsely accusing me of something? You

stackb

Player
Player
My POV didn't clip it, thats what your POV is for that does not mean I am trying to cover anything up why are you now falsely accusing me of something? You
Sorry I accidently, tabbed the prior message before being done typing, to continue you admitted to the fact that you punished me for RDM but can't clearly see RDM. Shooting at a vehicle or a vehicle tire in any way is not RDM. I didn't leave anything out I asked them to check your pov to see the entire situation. I don't believe my POV would be necessary none the less as you clearly told me your punished me for RDM but can't tell if I RDM, as my screenshots show. Again I don't appreciate you coming onto my report about you and falsely accusing me me of trying to cover something up by reporting you.

stackb

Player
Player

And what you are describing here is NOT RDM. Deathmatching is defined in GRP rules as 'Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed.' Now ask yourself the same question I am asking here.. Who did I kill?

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
I never admitted to being in the wrong. I said as we are not the ones shooting the guns we can't see what you are shooting at, but if you shoot most likely its at a person and without your POV we cannot confirm that. So, in our eyes it's complete RDM. Also, even if you shoot at someone and don't actually kill them, its still RDM. Also, he shot you in ghetto, so he didn't break any rules, but you went ahead and CR him and go into city and shoot into ghetto which is Fail RP and if you hit him RDM, it should be 2 warnings in my opinion as there are 3 rule breaks. If my POV is requested from higher admins they will see the same thing as I saw.

stackb

Player
Player
I never admitted to being in the wrong. I said as we are not the ones shooting the guns we can't see what you are shooting at, but if you shoot most likely its at a person and without your POV we cannot confirm that. So, in our eyes it's complete RDM. Also, even if you shoot at someone and don't actually kill them, its still RDM. Also, he shot you in ghetto, so he didn't break any rules, but you went ahead and CR him and go into city and shoot into ghetto which is Fail RP and if you hit him RDM, it should be 2 warnings in my opinion as there are 3 rule breaks. If my POV is requested from higher admins they will see the same thing as I saw.
As stated in GRP rules Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed. It does not say 'shooting at a person's vehicle' it doesn't even say "inflicting damage" it clearly states in order to be DM I have to "kill someone without sufficient RP. As you just stated yourself "IF I HIT THEM" I did not him him as I stated. Again as I know it admins are taught that they need to 100% be sure a rule was broken in order to punish for it. You said it yourself you cant tell what I am shooting at.

stackb

Player
Player
As stated in GRP rules Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed. It does not say 'shooting at a person's vehicle' it doesn't even say "inflicting damage" it clearly states in order to be DM I have to "kill someone without sufficient RP. As you just stated yourself "IF I HIT THEM" I did not him him as I stated. Again as I know it admins are taught that they need to 100% be sure a rule was broken in order to punish for it. You said it yourself you cant tell what I am shooting at.
hit*

stackb

Player
Player
Also he never shot me in ghetto he remained in his truck so I dont know how he shot me from his truck...

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Because I am not the one shooting the gun, I could have never have that FOV unless I am in your body simple. I don't understand what you are not getting. If you had your own POV it would have made it simple for me, you and the higher admins to review this report. Also, you didn't follow the correct format for the admin complaint...You said it yourself that he shot you multiple times. If someone else breaks rules doesn't give you the permission to break rules back at them. I was never there for that part where he shot you. I saw you CR him and then you and your passenger hop out and start shooting at him from city.

stackb

Player
Player
Because I am not the one shooting the gun, I could have never have that FOV unless I am in your body simple. I don't understand what you are not getting. If you had your own POV it would have made it simple for me, you and the higher admins to review this report. Also, you didn't follow the correct format for the admin complaint...You said it yourself that he shot you multiple times. If someone else breaks rules doesn't give you the permission to break rules back at them. I was never there for that part where he shot you. I saw you CR him and then you and your passenger hop out and start shooting at him from city.
Didn't follow the correct format? I put RDM and your name because you were the one who punished me, and I am reporting you none the less if it's wrong I can repost happily. As stated, my POV didn't clip this I tried to get my angle but since you punished me for it yours should CLEARLY show me breaking the said rule you punished me for. When did I once say you had to be in my body? Damage logs exists I'm sure and if you don't have access to these logs, that's okay because the rule clearly states DM is killing someone for no reason as I showed above. I never did that, and I am sure your POV will show that. I also don't understand why you said he shot me in ghetto, and I ran to city when that never happened as well? I was clearly attempting to stop his truck which resulted in CR. (This was fair). However, RDM is not as A. The rule doesn't state what you're saying, and B. I didn't shoot someone I shot at their truck and if you can't tell if I am shooting someone or their truck then I assume you shouldn't be punishing me for it, as previously I stated from reading posts on forums I am under the impression in order for an admin to punish someone they need to be 100% sure they broke the rule. You clarified not once but 5 times now that you were indeed NOT sure where I was shooting. Worst case "shooting in city". NOT RDM.

stackb

Player
Player
he shot me way prior to this but since you were not there its irrelevant to this report, but yet you tried to say I broke another rule by running to city because at this point your reaching and just searching for things.

stackb

Player
Player
Provide POV of situation
Hey James, is the directed at me or the admin? As I stated above respectfully my POV did not capture this, and this is why I am asking that you again respectfully review the reporting admins bodycam footage. Please and thank you in advance for your time.

stackb

Player
Player
Hey James, is the directed at me or the admin? As I stated above respectfully my POV did not capture this, and this is why I am asking that you again respectfully review the reporting admins bodycam footage. Please and thank you in advance for your time.
I just wanted to add on the only reason my POV did not capture this moment is because my PC ran out of space I in fact up until I posted this report was under the impression I had full bodycam footage, then when I checked Medal indicated my pc storage was full so it couldn't record anymore.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Sorry, we can not help without POV, admin POV how rules violation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom