Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Debarjun Paul

2. Your age : 18+

3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM & 17:00 PM to 20:00 PM

5. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hrs

6. Your Discord : substitutegaming

7. Your Nickname : Thomas Parker

8. Your ID : 6123

9. I want to be curator of State section as well Crime section, which section will need I can be the curator of that section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 2 year in en2 city, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and every players respect others players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

2. What are your strengths?

i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes I am ready to leave the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes(I don't have any business)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

-No I do not have any IRL issue that is preventing me from being active at the moment.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact Chanush Movva (champ1200) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom