Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shantanu Singh
Administrators nickname
Naveed Stark
Date
Sep 19, 2023
Time
14:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/486667/

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
Hello Senior Managers of the server,

This forum is not for targetting any admin or proving someone bias, but through this forum I want answers to some of my questions.
I am not hurt because I didnt passed the interview, but being rejected on the questions I know are correct is unfair.

1) " I was asked which guns we can't use in Store robbery? " For this I answered that we cannot use machine guns, snipers, heavy shotguns, circum shotguns and stunguns.
And on rejection, I was told that it was wrong, and we can only not use heavy guns and snipers. Later I insisted on saying that stun guns also cannot be used. And he literary agrees on it yet he says I am wrong. (Proofs - , )
I want to ask how can it go this way? I told the guns prohibited by both event rule as well as script. How can I be wrong here? I read rules as well as used my experience.

2) " I was asked can we rob LEO during a hostage situation, if we find him alone? " For this I answered yes, because we can't take rob someone during a store or gun store robbery, but as far as I had seen in my past 2 years of gameplay throughout the servers, there is no rule regarding we can't rob during hostage situation. Hostage situations are not considered as a robbery event, rather it is separetely mentioned as kidnapping (acc. to ER 1.12, and thats why curators don't accept hostage situation povs in events povs for weekly events) He also points that as soon as we point a gun, it is considered as taking hostage, for which I agree we cannot negotiate having 3 hostages. But if we have a civilian and a LEO, and we get a LEO alone during the hostage situation, we let go of the civilian and take the LEO hostage simply to put a better demand, in hostage situations. And moreover as it is not a robbery event mentioned in rules, ER 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.6 does not applies on it. (Proof - )

I want to know how both my answers are wrong, if I am giving answers based on both rules as well as my experience. I agree on the questions where I am wrong, but this the justification why the answers that I gave during the interview were correct.

Hope so you will look into this situation and give a fair decision, and also will help me understand the situation.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Main reason of rejection is your disrespect in your past leadership term and in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom