Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - weekends or holidays (4:00 Am to 6:00 Pm ST) on regular days (12:00 pm - 7 pm ST)
5. Average online per day - (6-7 hours regular days) (10-11 hours on weekends/holidays)
6. Your Discord - kushalshukla
7. Your Nickname - Kushal North
8. Your ID - 467
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to be a admin and assist the populace after gaining a lot of experience on the server and liking it. I was holding HC positions in all the orgs, Ex: Sahp: undersheriff, LSPD: COS and as Deputy's in gangs. I was leader of families for 2 terms unfortunately in my second term before couple of days i got disband due to warns. I believe that as an administrator, I can perform better now. Since I am confident in my ability to be a better administrator on the En3 server, I am aware of all the rules and regulations and feel that I can assist citizens in making the right judgements. I speak English well and am able to handle any communication issue. I can easily connect with them. With my ability i am sure i can solve issue of the citizens.

2. What are your strengths?

-> My Greatest strength is i have leader and deputy experience in both State and Crime side.

-> I am well aware of all the Rules.

-> Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.

-> I don't give biased decisions.

-> I don't get angry without serious issues.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

-> As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-> Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-> Definitely.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?

-> No, Not Currently.

Thanks for reading my application.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact Dray Ottoman (drayturko) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom