Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kiki poncho
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pKkt-hE6A8k

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
What? You guys got put down by me legally, you guys first drop guns while I am coming to talk to you guys so ik you guys are armed then you proceed to take out a gun and aim it at me while i am there just trying to talk while i have no weapon out trying to kill anyone since it was not needed in the 5 forces that an officer needs to go through before shooting i had to just start shooting as they had armor on which is also colored meaning they are ready to fight so i had to do what i had to do i can provide pov if needed.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
What? You guys got put down by me legally, you guys first drop guns while I am coming to talk to you guys so ik you guys are armed then you proceed to take out a gun and aim it at me while i am there just trying to talk while i have no weapon out trying to kill anyone since it was not needed in the 5 forces that an officer needs to go through before shooting i had to just start shooting as they had armor on which is also colored meaning they are ready to fight so i had to do what i had to do i can provide pov if needed.
no bro we hav to gv u 5s and u hav to gv as 5s bt u star shot without demand

Ellaツ

Ella Umbra | Ella Ace
Player
you are a true warrior of justice thankyou for keeping the city safe u mall cop, you put them tf down no rdm they thought shit was sweet getting out of heli with armor and guns once u gave them a lawful order to leave the area

kiki ponch

Player
Player
GN 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN:)

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
GN 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN:)
you took out a gun and aimed it at me lol thats enough for me to be able to clap your shit. This isnt a picnic I do my job and anyone that comes in between that gets put down.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Bro what he said yeah just leave guys and started walking to his car disengaging in the situation then you guys get out the helicopter and one of you drew your weapon on him , but he has the reflexes of a robot cop so he drew his out even faster and put you down lmao , you should close this post you're embarrassing yourself , 5v1 and he put all yall down , it's not rdm yall just have shit aim and if you would have won the fight yall wouldn't even try coming to forums lmao , I appreciate this officers professionalism and I think everything got handled quite well not many cops like you left in this city keep up the good work sir

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Bro what he said yeah just leave guys and started walking to his car disengaging in the situation then you guys get out the helicopter and one of you drew your weapon on him , but he has the reflexes of a robot cop so he drew his out even faster and put you down lmao , you should close this post you're embarrassing yourself , 5v1 and he put all yall down , it's not rdm yall just have shit aim and if you would have won the fight yall wouldn't even try coming to forums lmao , I appreciate this officers professionalism and I think everything got handled quite well not many cops like you left in this city keep up the good work sir
ok me to i can play 1v10 without any Rp and kill them all but the thing is u need to act Rp

and After he broke my armar i start shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom