Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Akbulut
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
15:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P1RP4MUpeQ

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
I liked their house very much and I saw that there were people in the garden. I passed by the door of their house, and when I saw that they did not warn me to leave, I passed by their door again so that we could chat. When I saw that no one came near me and did not try to talk, I wanted to continue on my way, but when I saw someone running behind me and approaching me, I thought he would talk to me, but he took out his gun and killed me. After killing me, he came back and kicked my corpse lying on the ground. I just wanted to be friends.

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
r u trying to mock administration with ur alt acc only for provoking and rdm huh?

if u have guts post entire pov starting from u provoking us with ur car and got demans from our side to leave our fam house.
we wont kill any innocent player rather if they started a provocation.

aint u guys get a warrning from administration for provocking tbb family without a reason. if u deny i can share pov.

and i saw u on other situations with tbb so dont lie to admins that u dont know which family u tried to provoke. i dont want to talk much on this dear forum warrior.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
If you have any evidence that I violated the rules and was not punished, please file a complaint and make sure I get punished. If you do not want to talk about me and cannot prevent it, you can overcome this problem with treatment. However, this site is not the place for your treatment. 'I don't want to talk too much about this dear forum warrior.' You can share sentences like this that you think are great in Facebook groups.

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
again they came and provoked gave them warning again Punished some of them again. And my guy ID:217046 says that "I liked their house very much and I saw that there were people in the garden." XD this proves that u r lying. u came and provoked us multiple times that day u and ur fam "Raijin" already had warning from admins not to come to house 51 (the blood brothers) unnecessarily .

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
again they came and provoked gave them warning again Punished some of them again. And my guy ID:217046 says that "I liked their house very much and I saw that there were people in the garden." XD this proves that u r lying. u came and provoked us multiple times that day u and ur fam "Raijin" already had warning from admins not to come to house 51 (the blood brothers) unnecessarily .
as u can see him shooting me even after demands given By admins Directly . and u can see the reason why is loves our Garden so much XD.

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
so now we know whats your, your family's problem is.so hope that you will get a good treatment for your problem.those families who done unnecessary provocation and toxicity in city on past was banned. so stop your toxicity and provocation or face the consequence.

Last edited:

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
It is clearly visible that you are metagaming in all the recordings you make.
You are implicitly saying that you have done the same to other families, that you have shut down other families by manipulating the authorities, and that you will shut us down too. You gather your friends, enter the place where I complained, and try to pressure and bully me. People are constantly being shot in front of your house, and if anyone questions you for even three seconds, you run and kill the person you shot. At another time, in a different way, you kill him while he passes by your house, and when this person gets angry enough to quit the game, you run to your house as fast as you can and call the official. People who constantly pay money for this game leave the game because they cannot cope with the manipulations made against the admins. If you have a complaint against me or anyone else, use it to report it in the forum; Do not manipulate, threaten or bully. Please stop the mass bullying, threats and manipulation in forums and games.

Dear admin,
You see how they try to justify even an incident where they killed me for no reason , ı don't know how many people they have oppressed like this so far.
Even in one case where they killed me for no reason, they show a video of a dispute that took place during the panel attack and try to justify the rule violations by showing events that happened at different times. in their hands
They don't use cut video recordings to punish people, they use them to manipulate admins and threaten and bully players. They bully and kill everyone who passes by their house, those who complain about this bullying experience the same thing that happened to me in the forum, threats, bullying, slander and mass lynching.
These people don't use cropped video footage to complain, they just use it to enjoy fighting and make it seem like they're right when they're wrong. They killed me even though I didn't do anything. Even in this case, they are trying to ensure that I am the one who gets punished. You have now seen with your own eyes the level of toxicity and manipulation of this family. I think you will give MG and RDM penalties, thank you in advance for your time.

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
You are implicitly saying that you have done the same to other families, that you have shut down other families by manipulating the authorities, and that you will shut us down too. You gather your friends, enter the place where I complained, and try to pressure and bully me. People are constantly being shot in front of your house, and if anyone questions you for even three seconds, you run and kill the person you shot. At another time, in a different way, you kill him while he passes by your house, and when this person gets angry enough to quit the game, you run to your house as fast as you can and call the official. People who constantly pay money for this game leave the game because they cannot cope with the manipulations made against the admins. If you have a complaint against me or anyone else, use it to report it in the forum; Do not manipulate, threaten or bully. Please stop the mass bullying, threats and manipulation in forums and games.

Dear admin,
You see how they try to justify even an incident where they killed me for no reason , ı don't know how many people they have oppressed like this so far.
Even in one case where they killed me for no reason, they show a video of a dispute that took place during the panel attack and try to justify the rule violations by showing events that happened at different times. in their hands
They don't use cut video recordings to punish people, they use them to manipulate admins and threaten and bully players. They bully and kill everyone who passes by their house, those who complain about this bullying experience the same thing that happened to me in the forum, threats, bullying, slander and mass lynching.
These people don't use cropped video footage to complain, they just use it to enjoy fighting and make it seem like they're right when they're wrong. They killed me even though I didn't do anything. Even in this case, they are trying to ensure that I am the one who gets punished. You have now seen with your own eyes the level of toxicity and manipulation of this family. I think you will give MG and RDM penalties, thank you in advance for your time.
can u explain the fact that u came to our house saying that u liked our house as if like ur seeing it for the first time XD . Lsn its ur words against u here . Stop lying to admins . "I liked their house very much and I saw that there were people in the garden."

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player

Dear admin,
chill brh let the administration decide who where lying and trying to manipulate.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 93018 will receive a punishment for RDM
Even tho I get that he might be provoking, you cannot ICly know that he is a Twink account and you can still not shoot without demands. If you want to report them, feel free to report them for any violations. Other posted POVs in here are from other days so I cannot take them into consideration. Nexttime give proper demands and do RP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom