Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simon_Rowdy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
21:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Z4afYIGsm-k

Simon Rowdy

Journalist, Lawyer and Ex-Deputy LSPD
Player
They gave demands and shot me, even though i was complying and leaving. EMS patched me, i went up again.
Fail RP : Talking while dead at 04:56
GR3.1 using ooc insults at 04:56

Last edited:

Alko wick

Player
Player
request all pov 10 minutes first give him demands and we kill him then he can back again and one gang shot the FBI this guy talk to officers shut this 3 people and this guy also in FBI he is him friend

Simon Rowdy

Player

fear rp | Talking while dead | mixing | insult | id: 274150
1. You started counting while the other guy was talking to me in left eye.
2. NON-RP chat doesn't count as talking while dead.
3. Nice self report for GR 3.1. You cant always expect other to stay silent while you insult him. also i have been punished already for gr3.1.
4. I said talkin OOC, so its not mixing.

Last edited:

Simon Rowdy

Player
request all pov 10 minutes first give him demands and we kill him then he can back again and one gang shot the FBI this guy talk to officers shut this 3 people and this guy also in FBI he is him friend
I am not LEO.
Why dont you provide the POV to claim your statements?

Simon Rowdy

Player
One of you was talking to me and the guy in the back started giving demands to leave. My focus was on you. We were talking and there was no need to shoot, i dont why, you would do that. You already got what you came here for.
We had nice RP, you were respectful, but just one your guy decided to be toxic and f everything up.

Alko wick

Player
Player
Why u cut your pov when u talking to FBI and say him some guys in roof and is with gang shot him he cut pov at time 3:20 request all pov

Simon Rowdy

Player
Haha minute 5:15 shows you shooting at me first 😂😂 and you put 6.15 for me ?😂 you uneducated boy, you tried to deceive admins by editing.
You all shot at me first in the starting of vid, no need to give demands anymore to shoot you back.
You are just a uneducated toxic kid, not able to understand. Its GR 6.15 cuz you shot me within 5 sec, you need to give 5 sec, not fast-rap 5 sec. You shot at me just 3 sec after demands, check your clock kid.

There is no deceiving., whole POV is here.

Stop making excuses kid, , Now, just wait for admins to decide, whoever is at fault will be punished. whether its me or you.

Last edited:

Albii

Player
Player
You all shot at me first in the starting of vid, no need to give demands anymore to shoot you back.
You are just a uneducated toxic kid, not able to understand. Its GR 6.15 cuz you shot me within 5 sec, you need to give 5 sec, not fast-rap 5 sec. You shot at me just 3 sec after demands, check your clock kid.

There is no deceiving., whole POV is here.

Stop making excuses kid, , Now, just wait for admins to decide, whoever is at fault will be punished. whether its me or you.
I wasn’t even there at first you broke bum😂 haha you mad. Haha ok kiddo

Simon Rowdy

Player
I wasn’t even there at first you broke bum😂 haha you mad. Haha ok kiddo
Plus, I was with them, and you shot them, so I shoot you boy.
Contradicting your own words. and calling me mad when you are the one who keeps replying on my post.

Keep laughing kid. Its the characteristic of crazy person.

and you cant keep away from the habit of insulting, can you ? calling people bum and all.

Albii

Player
Player
Contradicting your own words. and calling me mad when you are the one who keeps replying on my post.

Keep laughing kid. Its the characteristic of crazy person.

and you cant keep away from the habit of insulting, can you ? calling people bum and all.
Do you see me at first ? Nope, I came after they had killed you😂 iam crazy that’s why I murder you and im keep coming back for them solars

Alko wick

Player
Player
First u come we give u demands u alone then your friends come by back like meta gaming and also your panel is UB because dont have any way to go to roof u need jump in next roof for this room
(UB solar panel) he planted and we will see brother go read rules then come make your fourm we give u demand we can kill u i don’t want talk anymore good luck

Simon Rowdy

Player
First u come we give u demands u alone then your friends come by back like meta gaming and also your panel is UB because dont have any way to go to roof u need jump in next roof for this room
(UB solar panel) he planted and we will see brother go read rules then come make your fourm we give u demand we can kill u i don’t want talk anymore good luck
Then dont talk.

Its not UB solar, already confirmed with god before planting. The roof is accessible, that why how you were there to steal it.

If you have proof, just report, dont make fake excuses kid. smh.

Dagoth_Josh

Player
Player
prove it

Russell13

Player
Player
There is more than 5 people and all from Gravitas and Hc of gravitas plus one of the deputy involbed. Looks like a fam warn to me.....This Fam being doing rdm and killings in city like in a daily basis and they steal an unoffical.....well lets wait for admins justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom