Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
savage gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/N2GvrIx

savagemaster

Player
Player
Today I got issue with some top guns guys on club chat we just fighting ICly. But after sometime he just reveal my ooc character in IC on club chat.
He watched my face on YouTube and revealed in game

Chad TopG

Player
Player
Today I got issue with some top guns guys on club chat we just fighting ICly. But after sometime he just reveal my ooc character in IC on club chat.
He watched my face on YouTube and revealed in game
We were talking IC . How do you know that we said you that sentence by watching you on youtube. do you have any proof? . We would love to watch Dhinchak pooja instead of yours Youtube Noname

And why are you not uploading that snapshot where you were provoking Top Guns yashwant trigger also warned you but still you were honking in CC And give the POV video bro Snapshot is not valid it's may be edited.

Last edited:

savagemaster

Player
Player
see uploading image u can find what are u talking about me i do ic and u all do occ chat on club and reveal my oc identity dont bark here just see the proof i provided if u have proof i provoking u in oc then submit

Chad TopG

Player
Player
maybe your english is weak should i explain you in other language go use translater then think and then type dog (read my reply carefully we had talked about IC )

Chad TopG

Player
Player
see uploading image u can find what are u talking about me i do ic and u all do occ chat on club and reveal my oc identity dont bark here just see the proof i provided if u have proof i provoking u in oc then submit
upload the POV not images it may be edited . can't you understand english retarded

Chad TopG

Player
Player
Ya ya dont worry admins knows what beard u talking about soo dont cry here kid goo eat my shit 💩💩💩 only for u kid xd 😆😆
bro why you think that everyone eats your type of food its your food XD and everybody knows who is crying here got your ass burned bcz of ic reason and then coming to forum dragging ic things to ooc bcz you don't had any reply in mind that time bcz you are retarded kid XD

Chad TopG

Player
Player
What is called a channel?

: a means of communication or expression: such as. (1) : a path along which information (such as data or music) in the form of an electrical signal passes. (2) channels plural : a fixed or official course of communication.

Go Google it retarded Kid . Rock said only channel not youtube channel it may be your fam radio channel it may be you organisation radio channel. bcz you cant lead your team that's why he said you can't handle your channel it means you cant communicate with them properly bcz you don't know english and can't understand english that why it was like "you can't handle your channel" as rock said.

Last edited:

Chad TopG

Player
Player
Everything was IC kid you are taking it OOC its not our fault. Go learn some english and its verbs then you will know when to come forum when not.

Last edited:

Doctor_manu

Leader of unofficial org
If uh dont talk about my channel soo why u say grow ur beard kid ?
bro your attitude shows ur maturity, also shows how irritated and frustrated u r + your toxicity.
you just want him to be punished by dragging an ic situation to ooc, also manipulating the situation by just showing the screenshot of his chat, where is the chat from before when u were insulting our whole family.
bragging about your Youtube channel here will not help. i'm sorry but this not a platform for you to promote your channel.

Frank.

Player
Player
(no off topic ) But for everyone good why don’t you guys sort this out on discord DMs or even go arena and 1v1 why waste your time admins time and cause problems no need man for everyone’s good just chill have fun and enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom