Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank zane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 23, 2023
Time of violation
10:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/pstRa6f

Frank.

Player
Player
i joined gangster Discord to talk about events since most my friends joined there and then they start talking shit so i talked back and then he doxed me in Vc with like 7+ people as it was during weapons factory time i will send proof to admin viewing this

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
i joined gangster Discord to talk about events since most my friends joined there and then they start talking shit so i talked back and then he doxed me in Vc with like 7+ people as it was during weapons factory time i will send proof to admin viewing this
Puahahahaha you started to insult and we told you we dont need you in our family now stfu nolife send it here puahahahaha we want to see

LazaroEz

Player
Player
YOU ARE NO LIFE BRO

LazaroEz

Player
Player
IN ADDITION, YOU START TO INSULT IT’S FOR HER

tayron

Player
Player
hyahahahhah did u get doxing by ur photo i send them hahahahhaha that nose is going creazy u know

Harry King

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
And requesting proofs from ID 12800.
you have 6 hours to do so.​

Harry King

Player
Player
Up on reviewing, I decide to Reject the report.
As we cannot control Private discords/groups
However, all off topic messages will be punished in Forums.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom