Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishank Bansal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 23, 2023
Time of violation
17:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O1xFXRCYe8M?si=TlwtgWmc7SBOOlnw

rishank

Player
Player
i was giving interview and suddenly got the notification that my car is being robbed but i left it at the green zone rest all clear in pov i dont know his id as he has robbed my car and please get my car back i will not pay money of it to get it back as i have followed every rule

Big Skye

Player
Player
i was giving interview and suddenly got the notification that my car is being robbed but i left it at the green zone rest all clear in pov i dont know his id as he has robbed my car and please get my car back i will not pay money of it to get it back as i have followed every rule

I steal it and it is so bad car

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting the thread owner to fix the pov as there is no voice of you and Fix the tittle to GZ 1.2
You have 8 hours to do so

Last edited:

rishank

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting the thread owner to fix the pov as there is no voice of you and Fix the tittle to GZ 1.2
You have 8 hours to do so

title is changed but i got the pov voiceless so thats the default one and what does even voice do you can see cleary i parked it in gz and its being robbed from there

rishank

Player
Player
title is changed but i got the pov voiceless so thats the default one and what does even voice do you can see cleary i parked it in gz and its being robbed from there
and one random person is also saying that he robbed it

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Requested POV is did not provided by thread owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom