Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | JayJay Lee | 3843

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
LSPD | JayJay Lee

Information
1. Your name IRL: Justin Jon Lee
2. Your age: 33IRL/53IC
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: jayjaylee.
6. Your Nickname: JayJay Lee
7. Your ID: 3843

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become a leader because I want to prove myself and I want to put all my experience and skills into this ORG. As an Former Chief of Staff in LSPD and a previous HC in GOV, NG,SAHP and FIB I was able to gain a lot of experience that I would like to bring to bear .

I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
Williams and Adal´s Terms where a greatwith less punishments for LSPD. but it can be even better. I've seen amazing things in LSPD, but also noticed that some things don't quite work. When I assume leadership of the LSPD, I will ensure the continued recruitment of qualified police officers.

I want to make sure that everyone is trained properly so that no mistakes happen because working at LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems.

The last leaders of this organization were great and I don't want to see the LSPD's reputation suffer in any way. That's why I want to improve communication within the LSPD, but above all I want to create transparency between all orgs so that we can communicate better with each other. I want to make sure that there is always an HC so that there is always a contact person for the boys and other orgs gives

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would like to work hand in hand with FIB and the other orgs so that our departments work better together and thus communication between the orgs works better

As a leader I'll make sure to maintain peace and harmony between all the other legal orgs.I don't want any Complaints from other Orgs or Citizens about LSPD officers being unprofessional With this in mind, I would like to create a more intensive training program where everyone who is new and also those who have gone through has to make mistakes.

I will ensure we have officers patrolling the city 24/7 and walking towen so we can better keep the "hotspots" clean.
I also want to make sure that we have enough officers to prevent 24/7 events such as Store Robs or Hostage situations. To make it work, I will revise the bonus system, for example to implement a bonus system for the "night shifts".

My Departments:

Undercover Bureau
Internal Affairs
Special Weapons and Tactics
Department of Traffic Enforcement
Human Ressource &Training

Rankings:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. District Attorney
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. Special Task Force
23. Lieutenant
22. District Attorney
===== High Command =======
21. Commissioner
20. Deputy Commissioner
19. Superintendent
18. Senior Inspector
17. Inspector
16. Master Sergeant
15. Senior Sergeant
14. Sergeant
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Towie
3. Cadet
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

My Deputy:
Billy Booth
(former Deputy Chief in LSPD and Undersherrif in SAHP )

My Experience in State Orgs:

SAHP Captain
NG Lt.Genral(2Terms)/Major General(2Terms)
LSPD DhoD(1Term)/Chief of Staff(1Term)
GOV Temp Dep.Governor (1 Week)Director of USSS(1Term)/ Chief of Staff(1Term)
Thank you for your time reading and considering my application

Purple-Blue-Neon-Gaming-Desktop-Wallpaper.gif

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Due to recent history in the city we cannot accept your application at this time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom