Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Delete
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJxAeV0KpeA&t=2s

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player
i revived you and its family house if i want arrest somone i have to arrest you you are came to our property to kill my family members to steal panels nice cut i need all stiuaition you rdm my fam members i need full pov

Last edited:

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
i revived you and its family house if i want arrest somone i have to arrest you you are came to our property to kill my family members to steal panels nice cut i need all stiuaition you rdm my fam members i need full pov
nice corrupt without bio buddy , doesnt matter if they were your fam members why didnt u acted you are a FIB officer and now you saying you should have arrested Anil for coming to ur fam house , then why didnt you .

hevar_broddy

Player
Player
nice corrupt without bio buddy , doesnt matter if they were your fam members why didnt u acted you are a FIB officer and now you saying you should have arrested Anil for coming to ur fam house , then why didnt you .

Last edited:

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
i would like to see full pov of it bec it kinda look like a no overlay there which is

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
this is not a Yelow zone event buddy , full Pov lol
does not matter you still need full pov bec you use the pov to report buddy so yea so you should have and still you need overlay if you report red zone or no zone or green zone or anything buddy

Ayden Jack

A player
Player
Hello to the admin reviwing This guy is using a third party software as when he tabs out at 1:15 in the video to 1:17 audio disappears and that doesnt happen when recording with geforce or any recording device other than restrectied ones please take action as it is considered as 6.17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom