Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Grands
Suspect ID
5836 / 30454
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2023
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jtafvVHcjw0

Alex Grands

Player
Player
Hii Admin I Am Alex Grands Leader of Spartans Family

ID 5836 / 30454 Donil Bhagat
Donil Is My Trusted Deputy Member I Treat Him Like IRL Brother
But When I Got Ban After 1 Or 2 Days He Take All Items From
Family Cars And He Also Sold Family Business To Someone
Without My Permission And Also He Kick Family Members For No Reason After He Left Family And
His Twink Is Family Deputy Leader And He Kick All Family Deputy Members For No Reason

He Broke Trust a All Of Us Family Member And Break Multi Rule GR 6.22 As General Rule 1.3 And Many More
Please Check Logs And Give Him Punishment.

Thank you.

Adonis

Player
Player
Hi Raymond,

I am Adonis Oberoi - ID 33272. Also the Deputy of Spartans family.

I can confirm that Donil did not sell the business and took people out of the family. The business was transferred temporarily as the leader was temporarily banned.

As Proof of a friendly planned transfer, I have an OOC Discord chats as well. If you want, I can share them as well.

Thanks

Alex Grands

Player
Player
Hii Adonis I Don't Know Why You Supporting Donil

But He Sold Family Business Without My Permission
According Rule GR 6.22 Is GR 1.3 Donil Deserve Permanent
Ban Punishment And Also Steal Items Armors And Many More
Without My Permission.

IF You Have Video Proff Of My Permission Show Give Here.

Now Leave It On Admin They Will Take The Final Decision After Checking The Logs
Don't Manipulate things going around here you should stay out of it

Adonis

Player
Player
Hii Adonis I Don't Know Why You Supporting Donil

But He Sold Family Business Without My Permission
According Rule GR 6.22 Is GR 1.3 Donil Deserve Permanent
Ban Punishment And Also Steal Items Armors And Many More
Without My Permission.

IF You Have Video Proff Of My Permission Show Give Here.

Now Leave It On Admin They Will Take The Final Decision After Checking The Logs
Don't Manipulate things going around here you should stay out of it
If there was a problem, you could have posted a forum on Day 1 of whatever happened, There is no point in pointing things out after 5 days to take out personal grudges just because he left the family.

Stay true to yourself.

Donil Bhagat

Player
Player
Hi Admins,

I will explain you the whole scenario.

The day Alex Grands got banned, we all were in our Family VC to discuss how to take things forward.

Alex Grands, who is the leader of the family asked me to transfer the family business to hold the business temporarily. We decided to
transfer it with money so that we don't get any punishment for free transfer.

Ankush Singh came from a different discord account and asked us to transfer the family business as soon as possible. He made us make an impulsive decision to transfer the business in minutes.

The whole thing was planned before and everyone (who are decision makers of the family) agreed to transfer the business until alex grands gets unbanned.

We just got to know after talking to a few people and watching his previous forums that Alex Grands and Ankush Singh are the same person and using 2 devices to maintain 4 accounts in GRP (which is illegal itself) and wants get my term Disbanded because of his personal grudges.

I will post a few proofs under here for your reference

The links to the forum are : Rejected - UNBAN APPEAL 1.1 + 1.4 | Fstoq DeArcy
Rejected - SPARTANS | Unofficial Organizations

This is to show you that he was trying to deceive the Admins with constant fake forums and fake accounts to save himself from ban evading multiple times.

Alex Grands

Player
Player
Hello Admin When I Got Ban On That Time I Got IRL Emergency Issue in Family Suddenly So I Have To Left My Family In Email + City
But Yesterday I Come Back In email on that time my 1 deputy is online so I tell them to make screen share for show my family log so I see that all family deputy and some member left and oil well, frieght Train sold without my permission and also all stuff items taken from cars and left fam without knowing me
I am providing link of the screenshot of senior admin ticket

Donil Bhagat

Player
Player
Hi Admins,

This is the person whom we transferred the business to.

In the Image below I have marked 2 messages which will help you get the context of what really happened.

In No. 1: Before this conversation I suggested Ankush to transfer the business to Uchiha Family but he rejected for that.

In No. 2: He clearly mentioned that he will take back his business after unban, the same thing was mentioned to Om (person in the chats) as well.

After this message, I clearly mentioned that YES, he will get his business back in both the scenarios whether it goes to Fukrey Family or Uchiha Family.

The major talks were done over voice calls and unfortunately I don't have that with me because I trusted them that they won't do this to me.

In addition, Sam Uni is not part of the family, the above screenshot provided by Alex Grands above has no relation with the situation and the screenshot is from 25th September about something that happened 5-6 Days before that day.

Plus, this can't be possible that no other higher authority of the family did not know about the business transfer for the past 5 days.

Logically speaking this is not at all possible that a leader had no idea about what all happened in the family when there were more deputies available in the city as well.

Alex Grands made this forum with manipulated facts just for his personal grudges.

The real reason for me to leave the family was that Spartans family was not at all active and I needed people to who would work for EMS as I am the current chief there.

My transfer to the other family was just to get more people active in EMS.

I hope I was able to convey my message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom