Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected CAR RAMMING/NO DEMANDS I 106000 , 140554 , 322716

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Nicholson
Suspect ID
106000 (title aswel)
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2023
Time of violation
22:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tlOYW_NNAV8

Andrew Nicholson

Player
Player
Three guys came to my family house garden to which they car rammed the car I was hiding behind resulting in me falling over, whilst I was still getting up they started shooting me, NO RP behind it, no demands given etc. IDS are in title.

Bodycam Link :

Thank you for reading!

Andrew Nicholson

Player
Player
That screenshot is from different situation not with you guys + it was a family house i can prove it if needed + i died before you guys came so in rp i dont remember anything from previous life + shooting me whilst on the floor (not roleplaying properly)

Andrew Kors

Kors Family Leader
Leader of unofficial org
The golf course is fam house. Y’all came up without any warning, rammed, and killed without any verbal warnings! Not only did we not know who you were or even what you wanted, we were unable to even RP the situation.

Mithat

Player
Player
That screenshot is from different situation not with you guys + it was a family house i can prove it if needed + i died before you guys came so in rp i dont remember anything from previous life + shooting me whilst on the floor (not roleplaying properly)
You can't go back to where you died ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom