Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Walter_Eclipse
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2023
Time of violation
16:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSmzdWCa-mM

Rosie Rose

Maturity is when you realize...
Player
Just wanna see his POV after hitting so many bullets also by me and my family memebers

Arian Smith

Player
Player
good meta gaming. that's really good. and there is something named 20% protection. I know you are new so i explain it will lower the damage by 20%. learn the game first and then start raiding families. and you cant Pov request a raid just to let you know.

Last edited:

Şehmistan

Player
Player
User got warning for off topic
good meta gaming. that's really good. and there is something named 20% protection. I know you are new so i explain it will lower the damage by 20%. learn the game first and then start raiding families. and you can Pov request a raid just to let you know.
what meta gaming ?

Arian Smith

Player
Player
POV_Request_-_YouTube_and_1_more_page_-_Personal_-_Microsoft_Edge_9_25_2023_8_31_30_PM.png

Here your own video at 00:33 you can see that he is almost dead . and you say it yourself that he is 1 hp

Rosie Rose

Maturity is when you realize...
Player
good meta gaming. that's really good. and there is something named 20% protection. I know you are new so i explain it will lower the damage by 20%. learn the game first and then start raiding families. and you cant Pov request a raid just to let you know.
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Maybe you are new its an OC event and you have to record POV of all events

smokin

SORRY GRP
Player
User got warning for off-topic + toxicity
bro you are the leader of family and you are talking shit you dont even how to post forums so better not teach us second thing RAID IS OOC EVENT and also check this Screen Shot so better stop calling hackers with a new id to save yourself
eqweqew.png

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV of Player 324247

You have 12h to provide the POV
Further discussion under this post may result in a punishment​

Popee

Player
Player
User got warning for toxicity
Bruh so cringe u wanting a pov from raid like are u that bad ?

i dont have pov i delete it so ban me idc u can pc chack me if u want so

Popee

Player
Player
there is not suspicious in the pov so he only wants me banned i will now post like 10 wanting to see pov and just to they get banned

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player 324247 did not provide any POV and will be punished
Following Forum Accounts receive forum punishments:
Şehmistan (OT + Discussing in a thread under review)
Arian Smith (OT)
Yash18 (OT)
Popee (Toxicity + Discussing in a thread under review)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom