Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucyy West
Administrators nickname
Steph Silverburn
Date
Sep 25, 2023
Time
10:30PM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/489001/

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
Hello
As you can see I got punish for UB driving because SAHP car get off from cliff while ramming me but Steph said I did that.
You can clearly see in POV at 1:40. SAHP rammed my car and jumped off from cliff. I didn't even try to ram him.

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
As you can see in POV, I didn't even ram to SAHP cars they are ramming me continuously. They fall from cliff because of their own ramming. I didn't even tried to do that.

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
your UB driving i was refering to was at 0:38 of the video when you decided to fly off the road into the tree's to avoid the police car following you, not exactly realistic driving...... and before you blame the police car for ramming you off the mountain, can see clearly that you were not hit at that moment.

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
I got crashed because I was looking at back just before. I didn't saw their is turn. But still if you think, I did it because to avoid the situation then no issue. I respect admin decisions.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
don't see ur pov of case so there is nothing to be reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom