Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arnav Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2023
Time of violation
15:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1lgugCNWr3E?si=PiMEoDItpAQN_dpm

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello Dear
Admin

In my pov you can clearly see he was not compilying with my demands when my fam members were point guns at him
i hope you understand and punish him.

Thank You
Best Regards
Arnav Federal

Karthik Brown

Player
Player
Reviewing
standard_1.gif

Dyaeger

Player
Player
Reviewing
standard_1.gif
Sir, I have a full-body Cam in that situation, when I cuffed him his friends came from behind and killed me that was RDM because they were not involved in that situation at that time, possibly MG and they did not give proper demand to start shooting when I wake up.

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Sir, I have a full-body Cam in that situation, when I cuffed him his friends came from behind and killed me that was RDM because they were not involved in that situation at that time, possibly MG and they did not give proper demand to start shooting when I wake up.
how thats rdm you came and gave demands to me and they are my fam member they had rp reasons to shoot you.what you mean?why you are LEO you dont know rules

Dyaeger

Player
Player
how thats rdm you came and gave demands to me and they are my fam member they had rp reasons to shoot you.what you mean?why you are LEO you dont know rules
Teach rules to your fem members, who did CL and RDM.

Karthik Brown

Player
Player
I request extended POV of ID 99316 you have 6 hours to do this.
I request POV of that situation of ID 77255 you have 6 hours to do this.
standard_1.gif

𝓔𝓝-02 π“π““π“œπ“˜π“π“˜π“’π“£π“‘π“π“£π“žπ“‘​

Dyaeger

Player
Player
I request extended POV of ID 99316 you have 6 hours to do this.
I request POV of that situation of ID 77255 you have 6 hours to do this.
standard_1.gif

𝓔𝓝-02 π“π““π“œπ“˜π“π“˜π“’π“£π“‘π“π“£π“žπ“‘​
Noah, i can provide it to you within 8hr. Thanks for time

Dyaeger

Player
Player
I was going to catch a wanted guy there he did CL while entering Fem's house.
Body Cam proof:-

When I was going back to HQ 99316 did CR and started provoking at the Gas station, when I cuffed ID 99316 his friend ID 104925 did VDM, ID 101740 came from the backside and did RDM, Then ID 99316 did MG write in Left eye in OOC chat to Patch him, I was under the car but ID 116452 Patch me with PG.

Body Cam Proof:-

Sir, I don't know that they can demand me in the city while only 2 men point guns at me.

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player

When I was going back to HQ 99316 did CR and started provoking at the Gas station, when I cuffed ID 99316 his friend ID 104925 did VDM, ID 101740 came from the backside and did RDM, Then ID 99316 did MG write in Left eye in OOC chat to Patch him, I was under the car but ID 116452 Patch me with PG.

Sir, I don't know that they can demand me in the city while only 2 men point guns at me.
yeah we agree we did it BUT you could have do the rp and solved it here BUT no you did fear rp thats clear

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player

Body Cam Proo
yeah we can do it did we robbed you did you try to take you as a hostage.no as well as does not matter if 2 guys are pointing guns our persence matter over there rules are changed man

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player

in my pov you can see you were not inside the car in our eyes thats not PG

Dyaeger

Player
Player
You teaching me rules rather than accepting your mistake. It could be a Mass rule break for the Top Guns family.

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
FIB guy not give proper Demand see 5 4 3 and Then He Shot and Fib guy many Rules Break +Bug abuse

Karan K

Player
Player
You see your use Bug abuse and not give proper demand in is pov
Good pov bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom