Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juiian Caiipso
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2023
Time of violation
14:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LWgmk9M2e28

Julian Jewish

Player
Dany white pulled up to the SAHP HQ and said in Hebrew (Israeli Language) "I'm going to kill you if you tell the sheriff that I'm trying to hit on her"
Not first time Dany White (the suspect) Makes these kinds of Rule breaks, Just I decided to finally report it because enough is enough,

dany685

Player
Player
It was completely in jest, I have no bad intentionsIt was purely for humor and the guy took it hard By the way, this guy is also Israeli And he spoke to me in Hebrew several times In any case, if I offended you, I apologize

Last edited:

CarlWhite

Player
Player
if you want you know you need to bring a israeli admin or someone knows hebrow right ?

CarlWhite

Player
Player
the guy is my friend and im from israel and speaking hebrew.
what he was saying that he was jocking about " i want to hit on her so dont say anyone about it i will kill you" that was only for joke and the part of "ooc insult" isnt real

Julian Jewish

Player
It was completely in jest, I have no bad intentionsIt was purely for humor and the guy took it hard By the way, this guy is also Israeli And he spoke to me in Hebrew several times In any case, if I offended you, I apologize
Didn't Offend me, Just don't want people that are threatening me in the city. Especially when We're from the same country.

dany685

Player
Player
I did not threaten you, you are from the same country as mine and you know very well that this is a joke, you are Israeli and speak my language right? As someone who speaks my language, you should know that people who say the sentence I said mean it with humor, it's like I'll tell you I have a surprise for you, you say what kind of surprise I'll tell you, if I tell you what the surprise is, I'll have to kill you, that is, it's something positive, the same is the case here

3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min

Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.

I mean it was in private not in public, you can see in the video that I was talking to you next to you and there were no other people there that it bothers them for speaking in other languages with both parties agreeing to it you can speak in another language in private and provided that both parties agree to it I don't remember you telling me that you don't agree to speak in Hebrew privately

to the admins :

I understand the server rules and the regulations outlined in section 3.3, which require all players to communicate in English in the public chat. During the game, it appears that I used a different language, in this case, Hebrew. I realize that this action may have affected the gaming experience of other players, and my intention was solely to contribute positively to the community.

I greatly appreciate the guidance of the administrators, and I am willing to understand how I can rectify the situation and adhere to the server rules in the future. In my name and on behalf of the game, I commit to correcting my behavior and using English in the public chat as required.

Please consider giving me another chance to demonstrate the contribution I wish to bring to this community and to feel a part of it once again.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and the opportunity to rectify the situation

Didn't Offend me, Just don't want people that are threatening me in the city. Especially when We're from the same country.

Julian Jewish

Player
I did not threaten you, you are from the same country as mine and you know very well that this is a joke, you are Israeli and speak my language right? As someone who speaks my language, you should know that people who say the sentence I said mean it with humor, it's like I'll tell you I have a surprise for you, you say what kind of surprise I'll tell you, if I tell you what the surprise is, I'll have to kill you, that is, it's something positive, the same is the case here

3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min

Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.

I mean it was in private not in public, you can see in the video that I was talking to you next to you and there were no other people there that it bothers them for speaking in other languages with both parties agreeing to it you can speak in another language in private and provided that both parties agree to it I don't remember you telling me that you don't agree to speak in Hebrew privately

to the admins :

I understand the server rules and the regulations outlined in section 3.3, which require all players to communicate in English in the public chat. During the game, it appears that I used a different language, in this case, Hebrew. I realize that this action may have affected the gaming experience of other players, and my intention was solely to contribute positively to the community.

I greatly appreciate the guidance of the administrators, and I am willing to understand how I can rectify the situation and adhere to the server rules in the future. In my name and on behalf of the game, I commit to correcting my behavior and using English in the public chat as required.

Please consider giving me another chance to demonstrate the contribution I wish to bring to this community and to feel a part of it once again.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and the opportunity to rectify the situation
Alright I respect that, but please don’t do it again for your sake, to me it felt like an actual threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom