Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daniel Rovansky
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + Country: EST (Canada)
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 9:30 PM - 3:00 AM ST
5. Average online per week: 20 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: daniel.101
7. Your Nickname (IC): Daniel Murphy
8. Your ID: 155
9. Your In-Game Level: 64
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Crime
11: Languages Spoken: English, French & Hebrew

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become an admin on GrandRP because I want to help make the server better. Having been a player for so long, I find it fitting that I finally give back to the community that I have grown in and flourished by. With the new opportunity of being an admin, it will allow me to do what I see that I'm ready to do, which is to contribute back and improve the experience of players, whether new or old. I'm ready to leave my RP-life behind to focus on this important role. Whilst I believe I can be fair, helpful, and responsible in handling any issues that may come up, it's not just about playing for me, it's about ensuring the proper RP experience that I wish I completely had. Although this vision could come with a lot of burden, I think myself as an addition to the admin team would slowly build the tangible dream of a quality, fair, RP experience to life. For these reasons, I want to be an admin.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State) I've been a Deputy Chief in the LSPD, an FIB Secret Agent, an SAHP Supervisor and an NG Supervisor in the past
3. What are your strengths? Well organized, focused and taking initiative
4. What are your weaknesses? I can focus too much on the details and can take on more than I could handle
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Flexible schedule, good team coordination and good problem solving skills
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes
7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom