Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sherlock Tzariar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/r8XVsRLXTW0

Sherlock Knight

Player
Player
Timestamp 1:46 There were three cars in the back of the store when I was surveilling the area using drone.
On timestamp 3.08 you can see they were trying to flee the scene with the three cars we saw earlier, one car was already gone.
On timestamp 8:00 when I was collecting evidence I discovered that they were using a personal and a sharing car to flee the scene.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 117153 to Provide POV of same event.
Requesting ID 12255 to Provide POV of same event.
( From Entry to till you get unconscious )

You have 6 hours to respond

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 112672 to Provide POV of same event.

You have 6 hours to respond​

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
1.17 It is forbidden to use personal cars in events where you are acting as a gang member. (You have to use only org cars)

THIS IS ONLY FOR GANG, WE ARE UNOFFICIAL ORG HE USED FAMILY CARS 2 CARS WAS THERE CLEARLY IN CLIP AND HIS PERSONAL CAR WAS NOT SEEN USED IN THE GETAWAY OR IN THE CLIP AS YOU CAN SEE, APART FROM PARKED,

YOU RDM IN THE CLIP WHILE THERE IS HOSTAGES, AT 2:48 TIME STAMP MAKES NO SENSE WHY YOU WOULD SHOOT INTO A HOSTAGE BEING THERE IN LINE OF GUN FIRE THIS I WOULD SAY ALSO IS Fail RP

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
Requesting ID 112672 to Provide POV of same event.

You have 6 hours to respond​
also you are Requesting ID 112672 to Provide POV of same event. after 48 hours, that's not valid,

from the Date of violation was 26th

surely he would not have pov of this moment as it was no longer needed grace holding time is over,

All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

Emir Varga

Player
Player
Hello, I have just seen this post and since it has been 48 hours since this incident, I deleted the recording. I posted a video about another incident about 10 minutes ago, don't worry, I learned how to record I wish I had looked here first, im sorry

Last edited:

Emir Varga

Player
Player
Yes, that vehicle is my personal vehicle, but I used it to get there, not to escape. As you can see, we have 2 family cars there.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

Event Rule 1.17 applies to only Gangs.

However,
ID 117153 will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.7
ID 12255
will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.7
ID 112672
will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.7

As mentioned there is no evidence from your side telling there is a Hostage with you. For that you can make a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom