Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Rahul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2023
Time of violation
16:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nuGHm6vzyHk

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
Harbour Event Pov Request
i want to see all player,s POV from 16:19 to 16:25
I am posting 2 POV's here
In the first POV I wanna see when I killed him and in the second POV I wanna see how long it took to respawn here again.
In my opinion this is a complete Bug abuse with relog in zone.
Specially i want 258190 POV
I didn't kill the other two ppl,but after watching their POV we can understand whether they Bug abuse or not.

1st POV.

2nd POV.

Sucre Acyy

Player
Player
I wondered if the admin would really want a pov.
dear admin let you know that this man's hit effect is illegal
which pov exactly is required of me

Last edited:

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
I wondered if the admin would really want a pov.
dear admin let you know that this man's hit effect is illegal
which pov exactly is required of me
check my froum account ,,its not my frist post u noob.......................................

Sucre Acyy

Player
Player
Are you okay? One of us is outside and I'm inside, I told you when you left me, I came and revived me, I already have my pov, I'll throw it when the admin wants.

Sucre Acyy

Player
Player
You call me a noob, every time I come I kill 3-4 of you and die, and you know nothing but to look at me like an idiot and annoy me.

Mia Peker

Player
Player
ok i am npc ,,,u also same thing..check my pov ,,,how can she come again after 2min and 40 sec.,,
if i am going to hospitan we need minimum 4 min 30 sec.
This is your problem, I came on a motorcycle and ı have pov.

Kerem..

.-.
Player
Harbour Event Pov Request
i want to see all player,s POV from 16:19 to 16:25
I am posting 2 POV's here
In the first POV I wanna see when I killed him and in the second POV I wanna see how long it took to respawn here again.
In my opinion this is a complete Bug abuse with relog in zone.
Specially i want 258190 POV
I didn't kill the other two ppl,but after watching their POV we can understand whether they Bug abuse or not.

1st POV.

2nd POV.
NICE PG BRO

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Requesting POV

ID 258190 has 12 hours to provide POV of this entire event
ID 300120 has 12 hours to provide POV of this entire event

The event has already passed 48h ago, therefore not delivering cannot be punished.​

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 258190 has 12 hours to provide POV of this entire event
ID 300120 has 12 hours to provide POV of this entire event

The event has already passed 48h ago, therefore not delivering cannot be punished.​
I posted it long before the 48 hours were up.And those whose name is this post also know that something has been made against them.
Alex Odd has cleared this point that if someone requests POV within 48 hours then they must submit the POV no matter how late it is.
as proof :
Approved - Pov Request | 47024 (my old POV request)

I made a mistake while creating this forum,I wrote the same ID twice,Can I edit it now so as you see in the video there were three players

Mia Peker

Player
Player
I posted it long before the 48 hours were up.And those whose name is this post also know that something has been made against them.
Alex Odd has cleared this point that if someone requests POV within 48 hours then they must submit the POV no matter how late it is.
as proof :
Approved - Pov Request | 47024 (my old POV request)

I made a mistake while creating this forum,I wrote the same ID twice,Can I edit it now so as you see in the video there were three players
Watch bro [3:00]

dcartelq

Player
Player
its your pov ,,vrey good ,,and where 258190 pov and in your pov habe bug ussed,,but its not you,,your friend 258190
He’s using the death screen bug abuse didn’t call for ambulance but abused bug and can look around

Sucre Acyy

Player
Player
He’s using the death screen bug abuse didn’t call for ambulance but abused bug and can look around
Brother, that game bug has nothing to do with me. Also, don't talk about it unless you have a proof that I did something like that.

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Reviewed

The request was made after 48h therefore ID 300120 will not receive punishment for not delivering.
However, ID 258190 posted POV and deleted it. I downloaded the POV prior to deletion, therefore:

ID 258190 will receive a punishment for GR4.1 / ER1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom