Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei Kousei

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Ans: Bhishmadev

2. Your age
Ans: 20

3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5.30 (IST)

4. Average online per day
Ans: 4-5 hours daily and 6+ hours on weekends

5. Your Discord
Ans: ak.naggubhai

6. Your Nickname
Ans: Kousei Bhai

7. Your ID
And: 6082

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans: I want to be leader of Vagos because of this reasons given below.

• Firstly Vagos is most favourite gang of most people's. But in last few terms i has been seen that vagos are not strong as before and vagos are dominated by others so if i become leader then i will solve this issue and i will bring back the old vagos vibe.

• Secondly Vagos is my personal favourite gang since gta offline. So from the Beginning my dream is to be Vagos leader and make the gang another level of power.

• Lastly over the years, I have gained lots of experience including (EMS, LSPD, FIB and all gangs High Command). These experiences have equipped me with the ability to lead, motivate to achieve our goals. I am confident that my leadership abilities, combined with my dedication, will contribute to the continued success and growth of Vagos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans: as a Leader I want improve this things given below.

• To improve the Organisation I will surely do hostage situation, store robbery, FZ raids and many others events.

• Me and deputies gonna oversee each and every member of our gang that who is most active and making more progress for our gang, and if we found any members, we will make sure that there will be no Compromisation in their promotion.

• Also I will make a bonus system for our gang members for attending events and others stuffs like that.

-Bonus System-
Store Robbery: 30k (if we win).
FZ Raid: 10k (if we win).
Hostage Situation: 10k
And many others.

• I will choose my deputies by myself and I am sure that me and my deputies has enough capability to train or help each gang member if they are doing anything wrong.

-Rank System-

12. Boss
11. Underboss
10. Warlord
9. OG
-HC-
8. Turfer
7. Mafia
6. Graffiti Guy
5. Hitman
4. Ghetto Clapper
3. Hustler