Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jay Yarrow
Suspect ID
288827, 234493
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2023
Time of violation
22:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AldqUkwd1VU

Jay Yarrow

Player
Player
ALL IN POV sorry for the backround noise basically told us to leave on our own property for no reason

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
I will provide pov of solar pannel location in a minute jusr wait until my wifi gets back on

Emma Lega

Player
Bro you cannot hear anything cuz of ur background noise but you can hear demands getting given and its for solar panel raid because ur fam members plant solar panels there

Emma Lega

Player
and the reason we came so early so if we would won we could take less people or even if we died at the time without breaking NLR we could comeback 2min before the solar panel finish time

Jay Yarrow

Player
Player
the solar panels still has 2 hours left ur just finding a excuse to kill us cuase ur mad

Emma Lega

Player
and I only started shooting when u guys started shooting

Jay Yarrow

Player
Player
lmao look at vid does it look like we started shooting at u first u gave bullshit demands on solar panels that had 2 hours left and they shot back to defend there selves

Emma Lega

Player
lmao look at vid does it look like we started shooting at u first u gave bullshit demands on solar panels that had 2 hours left and they shot back to defend there selves
bro there were more solar panels look at the hour difference u guys planted new 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom