Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cooper
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: canadianbac0n
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Murphy
7. Your ID: 200

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The first reason why I believe I should be the leader of Vagos on EN1 is because I think that out of all the candidates so far i have the most experience. In my history on EN1 i have been leader twice and been a deputy leader more times than i can count on my fingers. I think if we want Vagos to thrive they should chose a leader who knows what hes doing.
The second reason why i wanna be the leader of Vagos is because i wanna have another chance at being able to have a gang rivalry with FIB, its been a long time since a gang has been declared terrorists so im setting that as a goal in my term because it will increase rp between legal organizations and gangs. The final reason as to why i think i should be leader of Vagos is probably not as valid but we need a COMPETITIVE turf season, im trying to make EN1 turfs fun again and reignite that run for the mikachu hoodie because we havent seen a competitive season for about a year at this point.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- More RP Scenarios (Hostage Situations, Standoffs, Hacking Lifeinvader...)
- Im personally gonna make sure that everyone in my gang speaks proper english (Too many ppl only know how to say put ur hands up)
- No tolerance policy against rulebreaks

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Rejected

Your IRL age does not fit for leader position, please apply in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom