Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanachi Green
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Sep 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/j4K8AS4

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,

I am playing on server EN1 and recently joined the EN3 community with my family. We were attending the Vineyard event for the first time on this server and did not know that the armor was not allowed. I checked that we were banned for bug abuse but as you can see from the video we asked the admin and as soon as we got an answer every one of our family members removed the armor. I still do apologize for not knowing this rule but there is nowhere that explicitly says which event allows armor and which does not so I just assumed it would be similar to EN1. Once again, as you can see from the video I removed armor as soon as one of our members contacted the admins and asked if we could and the admin said no it is not allowed, and you can also genuinely see from communication with my friends that none of us knew there was such rule since it was the first time attending that event. I apologize for not knowing and this mistake will not be repeated but it was a genuine honest mistake, nothing malicious or abusive. Thank you for your time and hope you guys understand our situation.

P.S. If you ask a Turkish admin they can guarantee that everyone on family chat and discord was clueless that the armor was not allowed since when you go into the event armor was still on us. Just please realize that there was zero malicious intent from any of our family members it is absolutely obvious from the confusion we had.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
The punishment for this incident will be removed from you and ID 837, 3574, 7280, 51695, 154, 48624, 1412, 1289, 1308, 479, 51381. Previously, the event zone wasn't allowing anyone wearing armor to participate in this event, and the players whom wore armor once they entered the event area gets punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom