Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam

2. IRL Age- 21

3. Time Zone-PST

4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours

5. Your Discord- iphantomace

6. Your Nickname- Sam Hill

7. Your ID- 87

Additional information

1: Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since the beginning of my time in Grand, I spent most of my time in LEOS. I have improved RP on the State side for over a year across the 3 EN Cities. It was finally my time to take my talents to the Crime side and start to bring back real RP to gangs. Being the Leader of Bloods is the start of a new journey that I will embrace. This is truly the next chapter in my journey.

II Started in Bloods in EN2 where I learned how and what to do. This taught me many gang life rules and tips that I still use to this day. I have learned how to keep a gang running and show that gangs can have RP and can be organized. There is nothing more truly scary than an Organized gang that can shoot and also will do RP.

I Have played a lot of RP throughout the years. I started at Five M and moved to Grand. That was the best move that I made. I started Grand in 2022 and never looked back. Creating lifelong friendships and creating bonds. These will help me run Bloods so that we create a new dominant gang in the city of Los Santos.

I want to continue what I have built in the city and bring gangs to new heights that have never been achieved before. We would create a whole new system that will help train newer people and keep the gang up and running.

Getting a different Identity is something that no gang has done before. All gangs always do the same store robbery or the same hostage situation. I want to create new ones. I want to rob stores that never get robbed. Or do Insane hostage situations. That will make it more fun for all involved. The crazier the better in the end.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

The first thing that I want to accomplish is to meet with all the gang leaders and create an organized front so that we stop attacking each other as much. We need to take down LEOs and that will be one of the main missions for all of us if I get leadership.

We will create a rules-based program that will teach the new and upcoming Gang members so that we will keep the gang up and running as much as possible. This will make sure that we avoid warnings and make sure that we are always active and recruiting.

Bloods has always been somewhat of the main gang in the city of Los Santos and I want to truly unleash the power of Bloods. I would bring in new and old members to help Bloods dominate the city and we would be doing many store robberies and hostage situations to create RP with Law Enforcement. Still, when we do these, we will combine with other gangs so that we can bring in others for a different RP experience.

This will include not doing the same Store Robbery and just doing the same stuff repeatedly. We will create a different way of doing things that will mix up the playbook and become one of Los Santos's most unique gangs of all time

Thank you for reading,

Best Regards,

Sam Hill

Top Bottom