Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ozay warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2023
Time of violation
01:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CIZAwquT7VQ

Ozay Warrior

Leader of unofficial org
ur all fam came to us and i just asked what is wrong w that? and why ur fam members shooting us before event? not good for an Unofficial family, if you dont know the rules why you have Unofficial ^^
If it wasn't POV I might believe your bad lie. if you have a problem with your eyes I can do my best to help you. have a good day ^^

Beste Grimes

𓆩♡𓆪
Player
ahahahah man, it's really something to cry about that this is the only success you have achieved in this life :) I'll cry for you ^^
lmao first of all you are already crying on forum for asking a question :| its only a question, you can report for FL but ur all fam members talking Turkish as well, and where is Car Ramming i cant see CR in this clip :( go change ur name to Forum Warrior

Ozay Warrior

Leader of unofficial org
lmao first of all you are already crying on forum for asking a question :| its only a question, you can report for FL but ur all fam members talking Turkish as well, and where is Car Ramming i cant see CR in this clip :( go change ur name to Forum Warrior
You are talking so much nonsense that I am really starting to pity you. I know you are trying to provoke and I don't want to deal with you anymore. let's see if you know better or me:) PEACE

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Approved

ID 146965 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 168035 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1
and all off topic comments will receive forum warning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom