Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected A guy scammed for 100k saying he would let me join in ballas ID: 18939

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sam Williams
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2021
Time of violation
‏‎05:40IST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BIpplrECwFo

sumanth

Player
Player
I was done with the Bank truck Job and was at paleto and a Black Mercedes shows up and ask if I wanna join in a heist that can help me earn money and also join in Ballas gangster group. I said i was interested and get in their car and He clearly plays that he is talking to his boss and will let me know the information about the heist also I asked, what about joining your gang. We shared our names but He didn't remove his mask. He said his name was Steve and I shared my name as Sam Williams. He asked me how much do I have with me I said I had couple of bucks in pocket and he asked me what about in bank, I said I have around 150K and he says no problem. How much are you willing to pay for getting into the gang. I said I will pay upto 100k for getting all the maximum rank in gang. He said it's okay you can pay me 100k and our leader would give you the rank. They were two and one left the scene by logging off the game. We went to bank in paleto and I got the cash in my hands. He said its okay to give it to him as his leader heads popped and took me on to the high way and stopped at a place where no one can give me a lift or something and asked me for giving me money. I believed him and shared the cash my using the action Give cash and gave him 100K and he sat in the car and asked me to get off the car so that He can access the trunk from inside and give me an AK assault rifle and mask from the car. I started to Suspect the guy as I was familiar how the car works as I own one. I said i wont get off the car you are gonna leave the scene and scam me. He tried to make some lame excuses and got down the car and started shooting me with the revolver I got down the car and he got in car and left the scene. I was went on to the highway and my game stuck and I have to force quit the game and I came back to my apartment and changed clothes and got my gun out if I see him anywhere I can shoot him and ask for my money back. I was at the nearest gun-store beside the gas station. I saw a man with the same car with no number plate but in a different car color and same purple shirt with no mask. I asked the guy to shake hands to know his name and i got to know his name and recognized me and was about to flee the scene again and I shot him down then I realized i have to record this and have made a recording. Will attach the recording link. Here is the 15 minute recording. I was around asking some cops for filing a complaint. It took place at around 14th may 5:30 am IST to 5:50am IST

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • There is no evidence that proves the person has scammed you in the pov you have provided here.

• I understand your situation here, However do not fall for these kind of scams in the future. you do not have to pay anyone to join any organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom