Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tee royy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2023
Time of violation
15:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezHHPFjU4MU

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
ahaha no way u actually argued with greedy then reported me ADMIN tell him extend his POV and you will be able to tell him what I tried to tell him earlier when you eat a steak on a vehicle you can get one shot if the animation wouldn’t have finished it’s a WELL KNOWN grand rp bug that I’d thought such a low ID player would know about

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
He deliberately trimmed the clip to avoid showing him eating the steak as well which you will see in his pov if you tell him to extend which is an attempt to DECEIVE ADMINISTRATION which is rule break as well

Tee royy

Player
Player
He deliberately trimmed the clip to avoid showing him eating the steak as well which you will see in his pov if you tell him to extend which is an attempt to DECEIVE ADMINISTRATION which is rule break as well
u can see me eatt the steak u bozo i kept it in look

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
u can see me eatt the steak u bozo i kept it in look
haha im a bozo wen u left n report me cos u argued w greedy u ur self know ur a fuckn neak for tht an u trimmed the part where u eat the steak extend it and all 3 of us can see how the statment u just made was a lie u healed for 50 health i dont see ur health bar at 50 so roll the full pov u monkey 1 MIN before death

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
i mean listen monkey ur forum gets rejected anyway its well known grand rp bug dummy all admins know about it suprised such a low id dosent maybe u bought your acc of somebody soon as ur oldest posts on here are 2023

Tee royy

Player
Player
i mean listen monkey ur forum gets rejected anyway its well known grand rp bug dummy all admins know about it suprised such a low id dosent maybe u bought your acc of somebody soon as ur oldest posts on here are 2023
no i just made the acc when the server first came out i didnt play for 2 years so i wouldnt know silly stuff like that if its even a bug just looks like clear hacks to me

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
ADMIN request him to extend pov to 1 minute and you will see it is a in game bug and also when you see how he attempted to decieve administration he should be PUNISHED

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
ok bro when earlier you even said yourself you wasnt posting it because its a bug but now you fell out with our family leader you come for me with a allegation that you have trimmed in order to attempt to decieve admin

Tee royy

Player
Player
ADMIN request him to extend pov to 1 minute and you will see it is a in game bug and also when you see how he attempted to decieve administration he should be PUNISHED
bro it doesnt matter i was still full hp stop crying il show the full pov it still doesnt change the fact that u some how 1 shot me

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
bro it doesnt matter i was still full hp stop crying il show the full pov it still doesnt change the fact that u some how 1 shot me
SHOW FULL POV THEN ITS FROM A BUG THATS BEEN ABOUT FOR YEARS DUMMY WHEN YOU HEAL IN A OR ON A VEHICLE :ROFLMAO::poop:

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
exactly so you did trim it then you lied about trimming and when you think you punish for decieve admin you show you deffo was attempting to decieve admin i hope u get punish xDDDD

Tee royy

Player
Player
exactly so you did trim it then you lied about trimming and when you think you punish for decieve admin you show you deffo was attempting to decieve admin i hope u get punish xDDDD
bro scroll up i didnt say i didnt eat steak i said i did so stop lying and u seem pretty worried for this to be just a bug cant lie curb ur ban bozo xxx

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
Man said I’m worried 😂😂 just wanna see you punished for the attempt to decieve admin I know with 100% certainty that when you posted this forum you wasted my time , your own time and the admins time but yea stay watching your see , it’s a bug dummy 😎

Tee royy

Player
Player
Man said I’m worried 😂😂 just wanna see you punished for the attempt to decieve admin I know with 100% certainty that when you posted this forum you wasted my time , your own time and the admins time but yea stay watching your see , it’s a bug dummy 😎
stop crying i beg

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
You talking about crying 😂😂 u the weird little yute who done posted a whole ass clip to YouTube TWICE and then came filled out a complaint and reported me all cos you couldn’t rob somebody ! Your a weird ass kid g man wrote a whole complaint on the internet u kno ur a neak

Tee royy

Player
Player
You talking about crying 😂😂 u the weird little yute who done posted a whole ass clip to YouTube TWICE and then came filled out a complaint and reported me all cos you couldn’t rob somebody ! Your a weird ass kid g man wrote a whole complaint on the internet u kno ur a neak
i aint a kid brudda stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom