Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Barnes
Administrators nickname
Elson Calipso
Date
Sep 30, 2023
Time
22:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/83J9XyI

David Barnes

Player
Player
I would like James Pluxury to review this because he made the announcement that there is nothing wrong with the word "rawr". I don't understand how this can be toxic.

Yesterday I went online on GRP to play with my friends, I said "rawr" in the club chat and for some reason got muted for OOC Toxicity. This mute is really annoying for me because my life is not GRP and I don't play all day so this 2 hour mute will last multiple days whilst its completely unfair.

Today James even confirmed there is NOTHING wrong with saying "rawr": cat do meow dog do woof

After this I asked Elson for an unmute because it is not a rulebreak and he said indeed its not a rulebreak but the real reason would be "flooding". However, I typed this by myself ALONE and other people followed and typed the same thing. So if someone says something in CC and me and my friends type the same thing, that guy is going to get punished for flooding?

After James informed admins this is not a rulebreak I made a request where Elson says I am flooding the chat: and he refuses to unmute me and tells me to make an admin complaint

How am I flooding if I type something by myself? So if me and my friends type something that someone else just typed you are going to mute the guy from the initial message too?

David Barnes

Player
Player
image.png

Problem solved I got unmuted by another admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom