Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dangelo Green
Suspect ID
11006 | 3212 | 3622
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2021
Time of violation
5:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsxsNMXWjro

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
Dear Ballas Organization,
I'm deeply sorry that it must come to this but at this point you leave me no choice. I have had meetings with your leader about what we can do to make RP fair and reasonable and you guys yet again have failed to do so. Now before watching the body cam this role play scene went on for about 45 min. It was some of the best acting and RP I ever experienced, but when it came down to keeping it fair and fun for everyone you guys failed once again. I hope the consequences of your actions will push you to be one of the best orgs in GRANDRP. If you would ever like to have another conversation about what we can do to fix this please reach out to me on the email.

In the first clip you can see the Ballas negotiator tell me that once they receive the 5 LMGs they will leave the area. In the second clip you can see them refuse to leave and gun down all the LEOs in the area. LSPD is not happy with the way the Ballas High command handled the situation. Best of luck to everyone

- Chief of LSPD | D'Angelo Green | 11280

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
this gang will always be the same, get warnings, and magically get it removed but other gangs never receive the same treatment.
iu

David Barnes

Player
Player
First of all if you are not involved and are just a forum warrior you shouldn't even be commenting on this.

I personally spoke to the LSPD chief about how we could make store robberies more fun for them because they didn't like us giving them demands to leave and kill them right away. So we agreed to go get a hostage and do negotiations, making it a good roleplay situation.

Do you know why we didn't do hostage situations before? It's because when I was in FIB before it was just a free win for the gangs (and it still is). LSPD under the leadership of Cody Miles even went on strike because of this system. The whole circle last man standing system is set up as a DM event and it is actually like this on the Russian server (so I've heard). After speaking to the LSPD chief we agreed to show him hostage situations and told him beforehand it wasn't going to be much more fun and it was going to take ages.

And guess what, we took 45 minutes for a 15 minute robbery just like what was happening in the past. Negotiations took a long time and we ended up agreeing on 5 LMGs. We would get 4 LMGs and then trade the hostage for the last LMG.

At some point in the negotiations we told them we would leave after getting the LMGs, but we were never planning on following through on this demand, we are a gang there is no rule on following through on everything you say or agree to in negotiations.

Cops can do this too in negotiations right? For example tell us they are going to let us go if we give them the hostage and then chase us down anyway. I don't see the rulebreak in shit like this.

The only rule I can tell is that you have to give demands before starting a shootout: we clearly pointed guns multiple times and told the cops to LEAVE and they showed no intention of leaving.

I will upload my POV now and post it here.

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
First of all if you are not involved and are just a forum warrior you shouldn't even be commenting on this.

I personally spoke to the LSPD chief about how we could make store robberies more fun for them because they didn't like us giving them demands to leave and kill them right away. So we agreed to go get a hostage and do negotiations, making it a good roleplay situation.

Do you know why we didn't do hostage situations before? It's because when I was in FIB before it was just a free win for the gangs (and it still is). LSPD under the leadership of Cody Miles even went on strike because of this system. The whole circle last man standing system is set up as a DM event and it is actually like this on the Russian server (so I've heard). After speaking to the LSPD chief we agreed to show him hostage situations and told him beforehand it wasn't going to be much more fun and it was going to take ages.

And guess what, we took 45 minutes for a 15 minute robbery just like what was happening in the past. Negotiations took a long time and we ended up agreeing on 5 LMGs. We would get 4 LMGs and then trade the hostage for the last LMG.

At some point in the negotiations we told them we would leave after getting the LMGs, but we were never planning on following through on this demand, we are a gang there is no rule on following through on everything you say or agree to in negotiations.

Cops can do this too in negotiations right? For example tell us they are going to let us go if we give them the hostage and then chase us down anyway. I don't see the rulebreak in shit like this.

The only rule I can tell is that you have to give demands before starting a shootout: we clearly pointed guns multiple times and told the cops to LEAVE and they showed no intention of leaving.

I will upload my POV now and post it here.
1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Did you comply when we told you to leave?
I was not in the situation but I shall say it's pretty weird of you to say "did you comply when we told you to leave" in this persons POV you can clearly see you guys were set up in the roof and wanted to open fire since the beginning despite the deal you've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom