Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM in city and front of private house l 67807

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdo west
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 11, 2022
Time of violation
1:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNs876FwDs&feature=emb_title

UD-Hunter

We Work In Dark To Serve Da Light We Are Assassins
Player
as you can see in the video he gave us a demand to leave near my friend house and also this is not ghetto, sorry for not putting my pov in proofs but this all situation I was talking in-game phone
ID: 67807

Last edited:

abooz

Player
Player
Yes he killed me and my friend in front of my house for no reason

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
I gave you clear demands and you wouldnt leave even with a gun to your head, you deserve to get NO-FEAR-RP... I told you to leave the scene as there was an ongoing issue. I told you to leave and you came back 3 times. Also you don't show before the clip and after? so sad. out of context clip chimp.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • Include 1 extra minute before this clip.
You have 12 hours to respond.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Demands were given retard XD, now youve reported, have fun cause our fam house is just next door :)))

abooz

Player
Player
Thats how long I shoot it as shown in the video I was home and when I got out he was talking to someone else And he was counting on someone else not me And he killed me you see And I dont have any more minutes because theres nothing I only took a video when he killed me If he has a video Lets see

UD-Hunter

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • Include 1 extra minute before this clip.
You have 12 hours to respond.
its without audio because i got problem with sound while recording

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
this guy is stupid he kills people by giving retarded reasons and make new people to get bad impression just an ex just look at this video how stupid his reasons are these are not even rp reasons

UD-Hunter

Player
this guy is stupid he kills people by giving retarded reasons and make new people to get bad impression just an ex just look at this video how stupid his reasons are these are not even rp reasons
that's why I didn't replay their comments because they are stupids because it is a private house he can't give me demand in my house area only one way to give me demand is to come to steal solar panels ( like 100% RP)not just demand to leave because he saying so if it's like that i will run to the street and give demand before killing anyone XD, but maybe he will not be punished because he is lucky and I got problem while recording that didn't record any sound

Last edited:

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Demands were given retard XD, now youve reported, have fun cause our fam house is just next door :)))
'I like how there's a tradition in this server where either supporting party of the member who got reported, will find faults in the person who reported. I don't know whether that's a way to "support", but you ain't supporting anyone anywhere by calling out other people's faults lmao. Good luck with that irl I guess. 🤷‍♂️'

Didn't age well

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
my house is right next to your house and you were blocking the road standing in the middle of the road, I asked you multiple times to move and you guys stayed there with gun pointed at you. You then go into house and then come back over and over provoking me

abooz

Player
Player
my house is right next to your house and you were blocking the road standing in the middle of the road, I asked you multiple times to move and you guys stayed there with gun pointed at you. You then go into house and then come back over and over provoking me
what are you serious !??

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 67807 will receive a punishment for DM.
  • Giving a nonRP demand is not RP. You can't just tell everyone to leave simply because you don't want them there. The RP demands need to be logically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom