Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tee royyy
Administrators nickname
chris mazoku
Date
Oct 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/teglgtZ

Tee royy

Player
Player
hi
i was banned for 60 days for rule 6.22 in the ss it looks like i stole alot of ammo and i understand why u banned me from the pictures but hes dont this on purpose so i get banned cus i left his family due to toxic reasons he told me to shoot smg ammo to level up my gun skill for the fam war but a couple hours later we had a falling out now hes gone and got me banned for 60 days even tho he said i could use the ammo to level up the skill to help his family out i really dont think this is fair since i was told to shoot the ammo as u can check i never toook and moved the ammo i just shot it like i was told and im id 1563 i know not to steal from familys i know not to make this sort of mistake

and if u look in the screen shots that i got banned from u can see at the bottom i put all the smg ammo in to the car out my back pack that he passed to me so he need to scroll down abit more so u can see that i didnt steal anything its just silly lies i would never get my self banned for 60 days like this i dont need ammo i have ammo it just seems werid like why would a id 1563 get him self banned for stealling ammo of all things i think its pretty clear that the truth has been twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom