Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Multiple Green Zone Violations | 1291, 14253

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tenang Hope
Suspect ID
1291 14253
Date of violation
Feb 10, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cdMtwTkWCHo

TenangHope

Player
Player
The Two Players committing the violations are: 14253 & 1291

Besides the fact all this is being done in a GREEN ZONE for the full purpose of harassment. These are the other Laws I could find that were being broken:\

TRAFFIC CODE of San Andreas:
Article 3

3.5- Dangerous Driving
3.5.1- Driving on Sidewalks/ Bike paths
3.5.2- Chaotic Movements between lanes( it wasn't on a road but it was a area designated for vehicle movement.)
Article 5
5.3- Breaking 60/km Speed limit (Special Zones)
PC/MC of San Andreas:
Article 1

1.6- Even though ID:14253 wasn't driving the vehicle he was still in full compliance and was showing no signs of being held against his will.
1.7- You COULD say he was remorseful for his actions(he said sorry once) but he hit 4+ people and didn't stop after his crimes.
Article 2
2.2.1-Vehicular Manslaughter
2.2.2- Displayed hostile actions and did not try to perform Aid after the crime was committed
2.16.1-Battery due to the fact death hadn't occurred but harm was inflicted.
2.18.1- Misappropriation of a vehicle (reckless driving or endangerment of others)
2.21- Hooliganism- Displayed a clear disrespect for society and its rules.
2.24.1- Evading arrest. They both left the scene of the crime.
2.32.1 Verbal Vulgarity in a camera cover public place
3.8.1 Trespassing
3.8.2- Trespassing on a secure facility of the Sate of San Andreas

I'm sure there are MANY more crimes that can be reported. Though the worse thing here is the obvious harassment in a green zone and stopping the ability for all those involved to RP.

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
nice work citizen of the year, reporting ic crimes on the fourms. plz admin don't punish me for breaking the 60km/h speed limit !! or chaotic movement between lanes !! i already got one of those on my admin logs 😭

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Before I announce my punishments, a suggestion to ID 116124

All the violations which you are reporting here are violation of city laws (which cops can take action on, not us. We are here to look over violation of server rules)

But I do see some server rules broken in the pov and I will be punishing based on only those violations and NOT THE IC VIOLATIONS (Cops should take care of IC violations)

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 1291 will receive a punishment for Mixing (mentioning ID, Green Zone and Forums)
  • ID 1291 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming
  • ID 118804 will receive a punishment for Mixing (mentioning forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom