Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moon Zodiac

Not a Fighter
Player
Information

Your name IRL
- Afnan Hossain
Your age
-17+
Time zone
-GMT+5:30 [BST]
Average online per day
-4-6 Hour
Your Discord
-moonsenpai.rp
Your Nickname
-Moon Zodiac
Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- [A] First of all most of my rp life was in Gang Side . i loved doing gang activity with my HC & Friends ,Whoever leave at the canal side/ Beach Market side they want to join Vagos for protection and other things . thats why i want to make the perfect gang for all . we want to make beach market area active .

People from the main ghetto dont want to join the vagos because its far away from the main ghetto . i want make the vagos/ beach market area for ghetto clappers . i want to make a place for every ghetto clapper whoever loved the ghetto fights . than they will try to join the vagos .

[C] As i was on every criminal gang i know all the rules needed to run the Org , i am friendly i want to spend most of my time with my boys and let them have fun . we will make sure not to break any rules during every event and ghetto clap .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- [1] Give Bonus for every event . there will be bonus for chute in clands & kills ! there will be extra bonus for activity !
- [2] Choosing the best Deputy leaders and hc for the org to make a better performance !
- [3] Doing Unique events for gang members and in global event try to give something funny and unique
- [4] Getting Experienced People in org for better roleplay
- [5] Take Interview from everyone who ever wants to join if they even have past experience !

My Objectives !

[1] 100% Turf | will make the best team !
[2] Per Hour Maximum Graffiti Bonus !
[3] Do all they gang activities daily !

[4] Finish My Term with 0 warning and verbal !

Ranking System !

[14] Leader
[13] Deputy Leader
[12] Under Deputy
[11] Captain
[10] Event Manager
[09] Turfer
[08] Recruiter
[07] Punisher
[06] Graffitist
[05] Enforcer
[06] Ghetto Clapper