Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Singham sharmaa

Player
Player
Your name IRL
- varun sharma
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
- 06:00 - 18:00 (Server time)
5. Average online per day
- 10-12hrs
6. Your Discord
- singham sharma_406
7. Your Nickname
- Singham sharmaa
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
- State Section
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I want to become an administrator first and foremost I am playing this server from a long time , and got experience from multiple legal org like FIB , LSPD, GOV, EMS and SAHP as a high command . I love to help others to play in right way. Now i want to gain a experience of admin in the city apart from this i also well known with the .
I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the GrandRP server community as an administrator.

2. What are your strengths?
- Well, the prime strength is I always take decisions very wisely like I don’t take any decisions quickly.
- i love to work and helping others
- friendly nature
- getting things easier
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- overthinker
- like i trust everyone easier but now I overcome this problem
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-i don’t have.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- no.

But I know i do have my punishment history idk how but i can give my words i will not do that things anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom