Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hatake Kakashii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2023
Time of violation
13:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4vV3FUhZNmU?si=jaFgLPPuwkwRUH8A

Dilixiay

Player
Player
You going in and out of circle my guy. You think there is a invinsible wall there?

Dilixiay

Player
Player
Still whats your point? You are charging towards me. There is no clear sight of when you entered/will enter the circle. From my POV you could have well been inside the circle long before I started shooting. Wish it said on your forehead "INSIDE/OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE" Yea

Ralphy Das

Deputy Leader Of SAHP ( UnderSherrif )
Player
Still whats your point? You are charging towards me. There is no clear sight of when you entered/will enter the circle. From my POV you could have well been inside the circle long before I started shooting. Wish it said on your forehead "INSIDE/OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE" Yea
Point is, the ER 1.11 states that shooting outside the event zone is prohibited which is clearly seen in 00:20 that you did, tho here my officer only opened fire at you after he get inside the circle, so it's concludes that you broke ER 1.11

Dilixiay

Player
Player
My point is, from my POV, if you look at the map, the circle starts halfway in the building next to me and curves down, which is equavalant to where I started shooting you. For me it seemed like you were inside, as there is noway for me to know at what point you entered.

Anyways, then I would also request you to get punishment as it states in event rule 1.11: "During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. ...". But you left and entered the circle while rolling and reloading and came back in and shot again.

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Guess that should end things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom