Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aztec King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 5, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bH4roT4DMgQ?feature=shared

Xscumsive

Player
Player

Noticed my car was getting stolen while I was in the garage. I proceeded to try to figure which one it was. I realized the only car that was out was my Tundra. This truck is always parked in the Cowshed in the GZ.

In the video you can see that it was in a GZ. I continued to chase the truck to get a better angle.

I don’t have the ID because there is no way of getting it. In the picture you can see the name and car that was stolen.

Kunter Tabutoglu

The Power is in Our Hands
Leader of unofficial org
When you see the video at mark :31 secs when I open the map there is a square around the area that the car is in. All that area is a green zone area. Not only that but when I get there in my helicopter the truck is coming out of that zone as well.

Not at all. Firstly that all zone not a green zone. And where is the thief's ID on the pov. ID does not appear in the pov. You can't prove anything this way.

Xscumsive

Player
Player
Not at all. Firstly that all zone not a green zone. And where is the thief's ID on the pov. ID does not appear in the pov. You can't prove anything this way.
Do you see the screen shot of the person that stole it? 😂 first picture. Name and type of car they stole. Cowsheds and plantations are all Green Zones. Learn the rules buddy!

Kunter Tabutoglu

The Power is in Our Hands
Leader of unofficial org
Do you see the screen shot of the person that stole it? 😂 first picture. Name and type of car they stole. Cowsheds and plantations are all Green Zones. Learn the rules buddy!
You learn the rules mate!! This ss not a prove. You have not thief's id in your pov. You have just a name and thats it. Do you have a pov of his stealing your car?

Xscumsive

Player
Player
Stolen car started at 7:41 I got to the cowshed less then a min later. Takes about 45 secs to 1 min to steal a car as part of the animation.

Also I would request his POV. If he is not in a green zone when he stole it then I’ll drop the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom