Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mshaeil Standl
Administrators nickname
Bulkk Kaizen
Date
Oct 4, 2023
Time
01:08
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UZaLLh6

Julllina

Player
Player
First of all I couldn't save POV because of my full storage

Second his POV is only 3 seconds and he is literally in open field and there is 3 person in front of him obviously he got double shot

As you can see first shot was in his head because his health was red first which means the man in front was juiced and I shot him after 0.1 second

And it's really a normal kill!

Thank you.

Bulkk Bogan

Player
Player
Hello,
Hope youre doing good,

First of all,
Youre supposed to make sure that your storage is enough and your POV recorder is working fine

Second,
If a POV is requested youre supposed to provide it despite of the length of the video of the requester as he wanted to see how he died

Rest is upto my higher ups,
Thank you

Julllina

Player
Player
Hello,
Hope youre doing good,

First of all,
Youre supposed to make sure that your storage is enough and your POV recorder is working fine

Second,
If a POV is requested youre supposed to provide it despite of the length of the video of the requester as he wanted to see how he died

Thank you
He's literally in an open court and there are 3 people in front of him and he obviously got a double shot Everyone used juice

Kevin Aliza

Player
Player
Hello,
Hope youre doing good,

First of all,

Second,

Thank you!
Hello,
Hope you are doing good Mr.Bulkk

but the pov didn't work has chance to unban appeal or not?

Regards Server mangers
have a great day

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no pov - 30 day ban
u should came prepared to event with started soft and space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom