Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy_JynAlhweity
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 5, 2023
Time of violation
16:25
Proofs
https://streamable.com/3jdagt

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Dear admin first thing he is doctor revived an officer i shooted on the officer to finish him after he didnt leave and cared about his life he revived the second officer i finished the second officer. an officer started to shoot me and that guy ems vdm me. he helped that officer to kill me that is not an vdm is rdm also

Starkopian

Peace
Player
lol i was just checking all threads today and what kindda pov you uploaded
man what pov are you showing theres nothing that man broke the rule xd
dear admin this person who is shooting he didnt gave any calls our he didnt told to leave and he killed that man

Starkopian

Peace
Player
btw you can see that man was taking his vehicle in reverse that not his fault you were roaming on road :)

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
btw you can see that man was taking his vehicle in reverse that not his fault you were roaming on road :)
But i shooted he have to care about his life no he vdm me also + this is not your thread what are u talking about just you know the punishment. You are banned also

carry deol

Player
Player
Bro I didn't vdm intentionally it was just a mistake by me
And u didn't said anything to me you were just shooting

Madara Reddy

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 98983 will receive punishment for State Rule 1.18
1.18 EMS employees must not assist unconscious people during an active gunfight. You must leave the area until it is deemed safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom