Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Metagaming, NonRP/Unrealistic Behavior(UB) | Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ross Dejigalo
Suspect ID
2026, 7219, +8 more
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
2:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W663aiS9Af0

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
In this first video:
at 9 seconds(0:09), you can hear them saying "yoohoo, we have illegal items, come get us". At 17 seconds(0.17) you can hear a man call our "Mr Dejigalo" which would be metagaming.

In this second video:
at 2 minutes and 30 seconds(2:30) you can hear them saying to "pull up to the ghetto" in cars circling the patrol.

in this third video:
the entirety just shows a lack of realistic RP behavior and blocking the patrolling FIB in with purple cars on all sides and telling the patrol to give them money.

In this last video:
at 1 minute and 50 seconds(01:50), the admin watching tells them to drive to see what the gang does. They then car ram multiple times until an administrator takes the situation to OOC with red text name.

I believe this sort of behavior is what needs to be stopped, if we can create rules to prevent these behaviors we should be able to enforce them equally. it would be unrealistic for gangs to cop bait just as much as it would be unrealistic for FIB to go into the ghetto and surround any gang cars and demand money to go free or to be left alone. This is not RP and unrealistic of gangs to make themselves so blatantly known to be breaking laws or attempting to break laws. It would be more understandable for 1 car caught in this manner in the ghetto, but not three cars full of agents in the city surrounded by every ballas member in the server.

The ballas continuously represent an organization that is not here for the betterment of roleplay in the server. They represent a low to nonexistent quality of rp to any encounter they have and it is shown by the repeated display of rule breaks. Continuously proving to have a negative impact on the community should result in the privilege to run an organization taken away and with the ballas they have clearly proven this to be the case.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Only reason i am denying this report is because i have dealt with this situation and have already issued a warning before for there behavior in this incident so i will not be giving them 2 warnings for a situation that has already been dealt with before. also just to make clear this behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom