Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darren Blane
Administrators nickname
Greggory House
Date
Oct 6, 2023
Time
18:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MnlvbmF

Darren Miller

Player
Player
i was at SAHP to meet a guy about a car i was asked to leave SAHP i did they ran out the GZ several times to shoot us when we moved out of the GZ Greggory has now banned both me and another family member saying we were provoking and has not punished SAHP for RDM

its clear that SAHP curators have an issue with me and the family that im in as a player in SAHP has told Nyash that hes been told not to talk with us anymore first he said it was Steph silverburn then he said it was Greggory House i believe this is the case as the SAHP thread was sat on the forum since sunday and has only just been compleated today despite Greggory working the forums the days inbetween

see screen shots of the messages here

this is the thread he banned us from Rejected - RDM / Provoking | SAHP

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Over the week that you speak of we have collected over 10 POVs of you targeting orgs trying the get members to break rules and trying to get org warnings.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
answer was given above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom