Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaki Colombians

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mete
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: +3 GMT
4. Average online per day: +12hours
5. Your Discord: meteulu
6. Your Nickname: Mete Master
7. Your ID: 28724

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want Leader Of Ballas because I have been playing for 2 years and I have been a backup in every gang. I think I will be a good leader, bring Familes to a good place, be successful and take control. ghetto So I want to be known more and reach better places.

-Myself and the deputy I chose and a group of senior people are all experienced and trying to create a good RP for everyone and talking about how it can be better. There may be some fights and conflicts between legal organizations and gangs but it will be resolved in my time, we are never abusive and never swear or bully anyone or show any rudeness. Unbelievable words and behaviors will cause you to lose your rank or be banned. There are many untapped opportunities to improve server roleplaying with an organization. First of all, ammo and store robberies are a great way to encourage role-playing.

- We are always open to ideas for events and will take into account feedback from players, people and gang members. My advice for improving role play is to preserve IC as much as possible. Only call administrators if someone is clearly breaking the rules. You should try to resolve the issue yourself before contacting an administrator. Conversations and secret meetings between gang leaders, legal organizations, and even family leaders, including top brass, to create better RP scenarios rather than killing everyone in the ghetto on sight.

3. Your recommendations for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.

-From this period onwards, store robberies, hostage taking and robbery will take place from different places.
- Hold a night event to keep the gang active and give bonuses to people who are always active and increase their ranks and bring them to good positions
-To prevent the rules from being broken, I will invite people who know all the rules and we will invite people with good manners.
-I will share half the money in every event we win
-If I'm out of town my helpers will be online

my goals
We will make the grass 100% within 1 month.
We will finish the term successfully
Ballas will be the most active and respectful gang and we will close with better events and better decent people
Queue Structure:

16- Boss
15- Deputy
14- Underdeputy
13- Capo
12- Event Leader Commander
(High Command)
11- Major
10- Captian
9- Turfer
8- Event Manager
7- Ghetto clapper
6- Grafitti Team
5- Enforcer
4- Shooter
3- Rookie
(Tranie)
2- Croock
1- Freeze
FAMILIES ON TOP!!!

Rich Ward

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want Leader Of Ballas because I have been playing for 2 years and I have been a backup in every gang. I think I will be a good leader, bring Familes to a good place, be successful and take control. ghetto So I want to be known more and reach better places.

-Myself and the deputy I chose and a group of senior people are all experienced and trying to create a good RP for everyone and talking about how it can be better. There may be some fights and conflicts between legal organizations and gangs but it will be resolved in my time, we are never abusive and never swear or bully anyone or show any rudeness. Unbelievable words and behaviors will cause you to lose your rank or be banned. There are many untapped opportunities to improve server roleplaying with an organization. First of all, ammo and store robberies are a great way to encourage role-playing.

- We are always open to ideas for events and will take into account feedback from players, people and gang members. My advice for improving role play is to preserve IC as much as possible. Only call administrators if someone is clearly breaking the rules. You should try to resolve the issue yourself before contacting an administrator. Conversations and secret meetings between gang leaders, legal organizations, and even family leaders, including top brass, to create better RP scenarios rather than killing everyone in the ghetto on sight.

3. Your recommendations for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.

-From this period onwards, store robberies, hostage taking and robbery will take place from different places.
- Hold a night event to keep the gang active and give bonuses to people who are always active and increase their ranks and bring them to good positions
-To prevent the rules from being broken, I will invite people who know all the rules and we will invite people with good manners.

my goals
Ballas will be the most active and respectful gang and we will close with better events and better decent people
Queue Structure:

16- Boss
15- Deputy
14- Underdeputy
13- Capo
(High Command)
11- Major
10- Captian
9- Turfer
8- Event Manager
7- Ghetto clapper
6- Grafitti Team
5- Enforcer
4- Shooter
3- Rookie
(Tranie)
2- Croock
1- Freeze
FAMILIES ON TOP!!!
+++++++++++++++

Rich Ward

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

my goals
Queue Structure:

16- Boss
15- Deputy
14- Underdeputy
13- Capo
(High Command)
11- Major
10- Captian
9- Turfer
8- Event Manager
7- Ghetto clapper
6- Grafitti Team
5- Enforcer
4- Shooter
3- Rookie
(Tranie)
2- Croock
1- Freeze
FAMILIES ON TOP!!!
++++++++
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

my goals
Queue Structure:

16- Boss
15- Deputy
14- Underdeputy
13- Capo
(High Command)
11- Major
10- Captian
9- Turfer
8- Event Manager
7- Ghetto clapper