Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eytan Murphy
Suspect ID
90002/98815
Date of violation
Feb 11, 2022
Time of violation
0:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/w1avXOHD2Pw

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
we give you demans but you can't hear my microphone because you can't hear it, then we were going to crash your car and pick you up and rob you. But your car goes into the bug and explodes and you go straight to the hospital

check my pov

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
From your POV, I can't even hear any words until the 13th second, when you say "Right now," the only audible words I and everyone else can hear. Outside of the city, you must wait 5 seconds after *clear* commands before you can start shooting. The only clear command I hear is "Get out of the car," but you've already shot me in less than 5 seconds.

I occasionally play on the English server to have some fun in between my admin duties on the French server. The Rp standard is an ongoing issue that must be addressed. You are clearly inaudible to me, and even on your own recording. If you did this to other people while muttering demands like you did in the video, they would think it was rdm, just like I do.

This creates a vicious cycle in which people believe it is acceptable to not make clear and concise demands, resulting in a never-ending circle of people doing the same thing. It is the player's responsibility to have a clear working microphone and to be able to carry out RP processes as needed. I'm not even going to get a handle on the fact that you were using Discord in the background, which is also an issue.

If a punishment is truly necessary to ensure that your voice is clearly heard, then I support it. I'm also not sure what you meant when you said you were going to crash my car.​

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player
my first demans 13. seconds im told you ''pull over right now'' and repeat u dont stop and im shoting 5 seconts latter where is the problem i can't see any problem
At the 21st second, I tell you to get out of the car, but you are trying to escape with a car from a man who is pointing a gun at you and I am shooting myself. Here you have to do a fear rp and get out of the car.

I think my voice is quite enough, maybe you turned down the volume of the game while you were walking around in the mountains, I think you should turn up the volume of the game or buy a new enough earphone. If it is not useful, I think you should go to a doctor.

By the way, if you are aware, you do not hear any of us, so I think the problem is not with us, but with the server in general, maybe if you had pressed the f8 key, you could have heard it.

Last edited:

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
my first demans 13. seconds im told you ''pull over right now'' and repeat u dont stop and im shoting 5 seconts latter where is the problem i can't see any problem
At the 21st second, I tell you to get out of the car, but you are trying to escape with a car from a man who is pointing a gun at you and I am shooting myself. Here you have to do a fear rp and get out of the car.

I think my voice is quite enough, maybe you turned down the volume of the game while you were walking around in the mountains, I think you should turn up the volume of the game or buy a new enough earphone. If it is not useful, I think you should go to a doctor.

By the way, if you are aware, you do not hear any of us, so I think the problem is not with us, but with the server in general, maybe if you had pressed the f8 key, you could have heard it.
you shot before you said get out while being on a discord call XD

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 98815 will receive a punishment for RDM.
  • F8 next time before you give demand, also give a proper demand, not just like get off the car. Tell them that u going to rob them or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom