Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Failed to show the rule where I was punished | Murder_Swayze - For curator of the project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jose Manolo
Administrators nickname
Murder_Swayze
Date
Feb 11, 2022
Time
16:48
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DLV8ZIo

Nelucho

Player
Player
On the previous thread (49759) I asked what powergame did I do, Murder Swayze told me that the robbers must be at least (2 wielding their guns to the victim and the other without a gun in hand to use the medkit and to frisk the person). That being said I checked the rules and I didn't saw anywhere such rule. I, indeed saw, the 6.16 where it says that it must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop a person and rob. I also saw that in that rule that the Powergaming infringement is if you don't pull over after being told, I wouldn't say it's powergaming but NVL, but that's my opinion, and Rules are rules. So in 6.16 what is written is that the powergame move is if you do not pull over and not the other way around, So when somebody break the rule 6.16, that person is the one that didn't pulled over and not the person who robbed her.

Today I tried to get some awnser to my doubts about this "rule" of 3 people and others, like looting and reviving with weapon in hand, the "rule" of talking to the knocked person (who is passed out, so technically this person wouldn't be able to hear) when using medkit. None of the 3 admins/assistants could tell me where in the rules (like what line/point) it's written such "rules". The only one that is written is 6.16 and it's not saying 3 people to rob on foot but 4 with cars.

The first image is the reply from Murder Swayze about the previous thread (49759) about the 3 people to rob a person on foot.
The second image it's the replies from assistants and admin about this "rule" of 3 people and other "rules" of talking when reviving, looting and reviving with weapon in hand. It was also said to me that is impossivel to revive/loot with a weapon in hand, well if the script allow and if it's possible RP wise (you can hold a weapon in one hand while u crouch and with the other you pick up the loot, then it's not powergaming.

Assistants and Admin that tried to anwser my doubts on today (2nd Image):
Digo_Duarte
Kevin_Wonk
Konig_Pepe

2nd Image Translated:
Digo_Duarte: To demand to pull over while driving it must be 2 cars with 2 people in each car To rob after the person had died it must be 3 people, one revives and gives orders the others point a gun
Kevin_Wonk: 6.16 from General rules and 6.14
Digo_Duarte: 6.16 from General rules and 6.14
Kevin_Wonk: If you revive with a weapon in hand you'll be punished if you have the pov of the 3 people on foot it's also not allowed
Konig_Pepe: Is it clarified or is there still any question?
Konig_Pepe: Hi Jose it's not possible to revive and loot from the ground while wielding a weapon in hand, about stealing it explicitly says that there must be a minimum of 4 people 2 cars.
Konig_Pepe: I hope I clarified, cheers
Yes it's not possible. Any problem or if you think that the rules are not right you always have our forum or DIscod to talk, cheers
Konig_Pepe: (Have a) Great RP

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
On the previous thread (49759) I asked what powergame did I do, Murder Swayze told me that the robbers must be at least (2 wielding their guns to the victim and the other without a gun in hand to use the medkit and to frisk the person). That being said I checked the rules and I didn't saw anywhere such rule. I, indeed saw, the 6.16 where it says that it must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop a person and rob. I also saw that in that rule that the Powergaming infringement is if you don't pull over after being told, I wouldn't say it's powergaming but NVL, but that's my opinion, and Rules are rules. So in 6.16 what is written is that the powergame move is if you do not pull over and not the other way around, So when somebody break the rule 6.16, that person is the one that didn't pulled over and not the person who robbed her.

Today I tried to get some awnser to my doubts about this "rule" of 3 people and others, like looting and reviving with weapon in hand, the "rule" of talking to the knocked person (who is passed out, so technically this person wouldn't be able to hear) when using medkit. None of the 3 admins/assistants could tell me where in the rules (like what line/point) it's written such "rules". The only one that is written is 6.16 and it's not saying 3 people to rob on foot but 4 with cars.

The first image is the reply from Murder Swayze about the previous thread (49759) about the 3 people to rob a person on foot.
The second image it's the replies from assistants and admin about this "rule" of 3 people and other "rules" of talking when reviving, looting and reviving with weapon in hand. It was also said to me that is impossivel to revive/loot with a weapon in hand, well if the script allow and if it's possible RP wise (you can hold a weapon in one hand while u crouch and with the other you pick up the loot, then it's not powergaming.

Assistants and Admin that tried to anwser my doubts on today (2nd Image):
Digo_Duarte
Kevin_Wonk
Konig_Pepe

2nd Image Translated:
Digo_Duarte: To demand to pull over while driving it must be 2 cars with 2 people in each car To rob after the person had died it must be 3 people, one revives and gives orders the others point a gun
Kevin_Wonk: 6.16 from General rules and 6.14
Digo_Duarte: 6.16 from General rules and 6.14
Kevin_Wonk: If you revive with a weapon in hand you'll be punished if you have the pov of the 3 people on foot it's also not allowed
Konig_Pepe: Is it clarified or is there still any question?
Konig_Pepe: Hi Jose it's not possible to revive and loot from the ground while wielding a weapon in hand, about stealing it explicitly says that there must be a minimum of 4 people 2 cars.
Konig_Pepe: I hope I clarified, cheers
Yes it's not possible. Any problem or if you think that the rules are not right you always have our forum or DIscod to talk, cheers
Konig_Pepe: (Have a) Great RP
You Can loot with weapon in hand but you cant revive,search,rob,handcuff,drag….

Bolota Dior

Blocked
Blocked
You Can loot with weapon in hand but you cant revive,search,rob,handcuff,drag….
At PT server people are getting demorgan because they loot with weapon in hand(without getting shot).
Btw it would be nice if we had admins like u at PT server that knows the rules. (A lot of people are quiting because of admins mistakes).

Zeety

Smoking people in flip flops
Player
At PT server people are getting demorgan because they loot with weapon in hand(without getting shot).
Btw it would be nice if we had admins like u at PT server that knows the rules. (A lot of people are quiting because of admins mistakes).
facts

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
We talked with the curator of the project and it was decided to use only rule 6.6 of the general rules. (this is about the minimum number of people to rob a person) Here is my mistake, I admitted it.
Regarding your RP .. it is definitely a failure because you two are robbing (force a person to drop their weapon) a person when there should be 4 of you on two cars. In addition, one of you heals and searches a man with a weapon in his hands.
Even despite my erroneous opinion that if a person is without a car, then 3 players can rob him, you were rightly punished because you didn’t play the RP correctly.

I am attaching the following rules:

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

There is no written rule regarding healing and searching with a weapon in hand, but this is considered a failed RP. But soon this problem will be solved by a script.

Zeety

Smoking people in flip flops
Player
We talked with the curator of the project and it was decided to use only rule 6.6 of the general rules. (this is about the minimum number of people to rob a person) Here is my mistake, I admitted it.
Regarding your RP .. it is definitely a failure because you two are robbing (force a person to drop their weapon) a person when there should be 4 of you on two cars. In addition, one of you heals and searches a man with a weapon in his hands.
Even despite my erroneous opinion that if a person is without a car, then 3 players can rob him, you were rightly punished because you didn’t play the RP correctly.

I am attaching the following rules:

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

There is no written rule regarding healing and searching with a weapon in hand, but this is considered a failed RP. But soon this problem will be solved by a script.
Ok good, whats with the admins that bought businesses with Admin Grandcoins?

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For robbing someone we have statement 2 cars and 4 people. Please read rules properly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom